Thursday, October 21, 2010

Daygame: Melbourne CBD 21/10/2010

Since returning from vipassana I haven't really done much daygame. Just an approach here and there and nothing really hitting. At the moment I have been experiencing massive approach anxiety and conversational rust. I've probably got only 2 numbers in the past month. One who I'm seeing next week (doorstep girl).

Approach #1: Sunbaking blondie
This week I have been working nightshift and I have had trouble sleeping during the day. Yesterday I went out in attempt to talk to girls but I ended up doing laps around the city before heading to work.

I started today feeling alot of anxiety. As I am walking through the city I see alot of sexy corporate glamours. Suit, skirt and heels...grrrrr! I decide to head to fed square to settle down for a little bit. When I get there I see a gorgeous blonde sunbaking. I walk past her and head to the back of the steps. I sit down and observe my surroundings but I couldn't get the blondie out of my head. I'm sitting there with this disabling feeling in my stomach.

The pain I was feeling became stronger and stronger and it became too much that I had to talk to her. So I got up and walked towards her and opened direct.

"Hey. This is really random but I had to tell you, you're really cute"

She was like "meh". I sat next to her and talked for abit. I asked her what she was upto and she said she was meeting up with her boyfriend. While she did ask me questions, I was feeling rusty trying to come up with things to say. I got stuck so bid her farewell.

Approach #2: Girly girl blondie
I decided after my first approach to head down to Bourke St to see what was over there. There were some sexy ladies who walked past but I couldn't get myself to go over and talk to them. I sat down on one of the benches to watch the traffic walk past. Not long after I sat down I get a call from Reynaldo asking where I was. He was not far from Bourke St so we decide to meet up. I get up and walk up and move towards Swanston St.

As I'm walking up there I spot a very cute girl blonde. She's as cute as a button. I let her walk past then I thought about it for a couple of seconds, turned back and walked after her. I opened direct and I felt she reacted warmly. Again, I was stuck for words and before I could say anything she said "nice meeting you" and walked off.

Approach #3: Sexy combat boots girl
I meet up with Rey and we do a lap of Bourke St. As we're walking towards the GPO, spot a sexy blonde talking on the payphone. I look at Rey and say "my kind of girl". We wait for her to get off the phone and I chase after her. I open direct and she responds warmly and I manage to string a few sentences together. She's in a hurry so I go for the number. She says she has a boyfriend...grrr! I gracefully depart.

Approach #4: Blonde backpacker
Not seeing much going on at Bourke St, Rey and I decide to head to Fed Square. As I we walk up there I see a sexy blonde withdrawing some cash from the ATM. I decide to wait for her to finish.

Once she walks away from the ATM I walk towards her. As I get closer she walks towards a side bench and sits down. I walk up to her and open direct. She smiles and says "Thankyou but I have a boyfriend and he's on his way right now". We exchange a few words before I walk off.

Approach #5: Hiyah!!!
I wouldn't call this an approach but I found it amusing. With little activity between us Rey and I decide to have a beer at the rooftop bar. We chilled out for abit and hit the streets again. As we're walking along Swanston I tell Rey we should do a night of mayhem right now. He agrees. The next group of girls walk towards us and I go "HIYAH!!!" and do a karate stance. They freak out for a second, laugh and say "hi". I probably should have turned back and talked to them. Oh well.

Approach #6: "Hi! I have AIDS"
Before I left for vipassana I approached a girl and opened with "Hi! I have AIDS". We got talking for abit and I probably could have taken the interaction further. Rey and I were walking along Swanston and I see an Asian girl standing on the corner of Swanston and Lonsdale. I walk up to her and say "Hi!" She says "Hi!". I say "I have AIDS" she freaks out and then pulls out her phone and pretends she has a phone call.

Approach #7: Cute brunette
We're walking along Elizabeth St and I spot a cute brunette sitting on the steps outside of the GPO. I walk up to her and open direct. She responds warmly and we chat for abit. I go for the number but she says she has a boyfriend...grrr!

Approach #8: Sexy ginger
We return to fed square to do some approaches before I leave for work. While sitting on the back of the steps I see a sexy ginger wearing red heels and a red handbag. I walk up to her but as I get closer she walks into 7-11. I sit outside and wait for her to come out. When she walks out I get up and stop her and comment on how I like how her heels match her bag. She lights up. I chat for abit but I'm out of words so I go for the close. Again no joy.

Though I know I've had better days I was happy with how I went. I know I'm just rusty at the moment and with a few more sessions I'll be a killer again.

With summer coming I'll be going on some day and night rampages for the next few months. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment