Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daygame Adventures

I have been incredibly busy in recent times and haven't been able to journal as much as I like. I have been doing lots of daygame however I am experiencing a drop in results. Initially I thought it was as a result of integrating new skills from the Low Energy High Impact workshop with the Naturals. I have been practicing these new principles and integrating them in conversation but I have forgotten other critical aspects from what I was doing before the workshop. Last week I had done as many as 40 approaches and only managed one number. Though I have some interesting stories:

This girl I number closed had a boyfriend but was so impressed with my confidence that she wanted to give it anyway. Cool! I thought to myself. Later that night I get a call from her she wants to introduce me to a business idea. I tried to extract more details from her but she was very ambiguous. I asked her "is this a pyramid scheme?" She was quick to respond "no way. They're illegal." The quickness in the response got my alarms ringing. Either she is as sharp as an arrow or she's heard this question a thousand times before. I've agreed to meetup only for curiosity reasons.

I approached a cute blonde over the weekend. She was sweet and was equally investing in the conversation. I'm thinking to myself this is going too well. I went for the number close but she wouldn't give it to me as I did not believe in Jesus. I had no idea how to respond. Usually me approaching a woman during the day is a mindfuck for them. This time it was a mindfuck for me.

Anyway, most of my approaches have resulted in the woman saying she has a boyfriend. I haven't taken the time to take a step back and observe where I have been going wrong. I've found myself going for numbers rather than setting up dates during the interaction. I've been saying something along the lines of "I'd be kicking myself if I didn't get your number." Which has only resulted in her saying "I've got a boyfriend." I feel it's probably an auto response to the syntax. In setting up the date it's only natural she give her number once she agrees.

Yesterday I was out in the city doing some daygame with this in mind. At first I was in my head. A few dates have flaked on me and the lack of success during daygame in recent times was taking alot out of me. The first few approaches were rough and I forgot to implement corrections to my mistakes. As I approached more I found that the interactions were more free flowing and alot more fun.

I was at Melbourne Central and walking along the shops. I spot a sexy blonde walk ahead of me. Mmmmm! I have to talk to her. I wait for her to walk past me but she walks into the toilets. I decide to wait outside for her. I waited and waited. She must have been taking a massive dump. Really! Women poo? I see another blonde walk by and just as I was about to run after her other blonde walks out of the toilet. I let her walk for a few metres before approaching. I stop her and open direct. She is warm and very responsive. I challenge and qualify her abit with great effect. I showed abit of intent as well. I went for the number close but she said she had a boyfriend. I used Tim's line "cool we can be best friends!" After abit of hesitation she gives out her number.

I am getting my rhythm back! It was my last approach when it all really clicked. I am on my way home pretty content with what I achieved for the day. I walk through Myer towards the exit. As I am walking out I see a sexy brunette walk into the store. For a moment we lock eyes. It was amazing! It was like a movie moment. I stop and walk towards her and she stops where she was. "I had to come talk to you because you're absolutely gorgeous!" She was from Perth looking to move to Melbourne (there's alot of hot girls coming from Perth recently). We chat for abit and it's going well. We seem to have similar tastes in venues. She wants to check out Spice Market which I happen to be going to on Saturday. We agree to go on Saturday and I get her business card. It had her email on it so I decided to facebook stalk her. Mmmmm...She is fucking mint!

As much as I hate to type. Journaling is a big part of why I have grown so much in the last couple of months. It allows me to see myself in third-person and allows me to better assess where I am at and what actions I need to take in taking my game to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment