Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Image and Style

Image and style to me has become an outlet of self-expression. It plays a major role in projecting an image that is being communicated to the external world. Internally I have undergone a major transformation in terms of my confidence, self-esteem, the ability to connect with others, inspire and influence others... In essence, becoming a man with a purpose and direction.

In becoming a better man, I feel like the image I project to the outside world does not reflect my constant and continuous evolution. I feel sometimes people don't see me for who I really am. There are, sometimes, incongruencies with the way I dress and the person I really am. I see image as an external gateway into who I really am on the inside.

I have always been known to dress well and quite often people will compliment me on the way that I present myself. Here I am looking to breakdown my style into principles and use it as a vehicle to not only help me enhance my image and style but to eventually help others in imporving their personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment