Monday, August 23, 2010

My progress...

I've been doing abit more night game than I normally would recently (probably as I now live in the city). When I first got into the community I was heavily into night game but I used canned openers to get me in set. This worked well to get me into group interactions but I never really got anywhere. As a result of becoming more of a daygame convert and doing different workshops with various companies I have weeded out alot of lines and routines out of my interactions. I have become alot more direct and have been honest about my intent. I feel most women now flake on me only because I failed to show any kind of intent on the initial interaction.

However, I am struggling to transfer this change into group interactions, particularly at night. I don't really do cold approaches at night. On the plus side, I find I am getting more approach invitations and women are approaching me. I have been working alot on my body language and sub-communications alot over the last few months and I feel the approach invites and women approaching me is a direct result of that. I have been working on my posture and being more relaxed when I am out. I am slower with my movements and have reduced alot of nervous ticks.

Also as a result of moving away from my parents I feel it has allowed me to be abit more agressive and more leading when I am with women. I am pulling the trigger more often. I am picking out the sluts in the venue and approaching without fail. I am looking for opportunities to take girls home.

For example, I was at Spice Market a couple of weeks ago and I locked eyes with a couple of blondes. The cuter (B1) of the two wasn't interested in me so I went for the other one (B2). My mate kept B1 occupied while I was dancing with B2. We didn't say much but it got really physical, really fast. There was abit of intimate hand holding. Our eyes locked together and our lips close to touching I knew it was on. We ended up making out on the dancefloor and I isolated her at the bar had a drink and sat down with her. Things were getting quite heated so I said "let's go somewhere quiet".

Her: I have to leave in an hour.
Me: Cool. My place is only 5 minutes away.
Her: I can't leave without my friend.
Me: She can come too.

I couldn't get her to leave with me so I got her number. She is yet to get back to me. She knows we'll end up fucking if she does :) I didn't take her home but I don't think I would have taken a chance if I was still living with my parents. I feel living with parents kind of puts my game in limbo. I want to have outrageous sex with sexy ladies but then I know in the back of my head I have no place to fuck her. So I go in hard and then I back off which is seriously retarded.

There were other moments that night where I felt I could have made something happen. I left Spice Market and returned later in the night. As I'm walking in I grab the attention with an incredibly sexy brunette. Red heels, short black dress and she was drunk. I was getting physical with her. We were bumping and grinding. I felt I could make a move on her but her fat friend pull her off me :(

At the moment I am still struggling to show intent and be congruent with it consistently. Being sexual and really owning it. I have experienced amazing sexual states in patches in the last few months but I desire to have it more often. Nights where I have seen glimpses of awesomeness have been when I am in this state.

On the plus side I can feel alot of internal change and I feel I am beginning to see some results materialise as a result of it. I feel I am starting to come full circle. When I first joined the community I had next to zero social skills, I felt the need add techniques and tactics to be successful with women. I have come to the point now where I am starting to strip away alot of shit I no longer need. I am doing alot less now when I am interacting with women but with much stronger results. I am almost going back to the guy I was twelve months ago yet I am more accepting of that person now. I have come to the realisation that me a year ago was an attractive guy. He just didn't see it. I am in the process of becoming the guy I was a year ago. Just a more polished version and more accepting of himself. I wouldn't have realised that if I hadn't gone on this path. I had to get into those long conversations to end up with nothing, I had to creep girls out, I had to have girls tell me to fuck off and I will continue to let that happen. It's all part of the process.

I am by no means anywhere close to where I want to be in terms of success with women or with life but I feel there is hope for the future whereas a year ago I didn't know whether there was something to be looking forward to in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment