Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Inner Game...It's where it's at

Here's a snippet from a recent journal entry I made a while back:

It's all Inner Game
It's what makes me get out of bed in the morning, it's what makes me want to travel for over an hour to goto work, it's what triggers me to make the changes that I am making in my life right now, it's what made me want to start pick-up in the first place, it's what made me want to continue talking to girls even after being rejected by hundreds of girls before them, it's what allows me to question my beliefs and values to see how strong they are...I could go on forever.

I feel I have a solid technical foundation as far as seduction goes and the only thing holding me back is my bullshit beliefs created by conditioning by parents, society, media, religion, etc. I have spent alot of time focusing more on my beliefs and removing negative anchors from my life which have stopped me from becoming the man I deserve to be (moving out of home, culling friends who put me down, being less of a yes man and prepared to say no more often if it's at the expense of my own well being).

Deep Level Identity Change
The last month I have been working through some deep level identity changes. It all started off with attending Vipassana for 10-days and uncovering strong attachments to my past. Being more aware of why I am the way I am I have a strong desire to let go of these attachments and surrender myself to the new man I have become.

Right now I have been doing "The Presence Process" which was written by Michael Brown. It was recommended to me by Almog. I listened to Michael's audios and I liked his teaching style. His concepts and philosophies really tie in well with where I am at in my journey. So far I have uncovered some sensations and experienced some emotional triggers. However, I am yet to find out the deeper meaning behind them. For example, all of the sudden I have an intense craving for cigarettes and yet I've never been much of a cigarette smoker. I get the feeling I am about to uncover something about my dad as he was a big smoker when I was a kid.

I have also been reading alot of biographies and books on mindsets. A lot of books out there are more focused on the how-to and I feel it doesn't help me. I rather get into the mind of the person I want to be like rather than the how-to. I find that with the how-to I tend to adopt the behaviours for a short period before snapping back to who I was before. I need to experience change on a deep core level.

Today I started watching Deep Inner Game by Hypnotica. I watched this earlier in the year and this helped me heaps in becoming friends with my approach anxiety. Doing the exercises today triggered me to want to go and but babies in some sexy ladies. I like how he uses timeline therapy which I think is from NLP. I found this to be effective for me as I was made to feel intense pain behind not taking action and hysterical joy behind taking action. The pain behind not taking action would be so unbearable.

I have come to the stage now where I feel I can't go back to who I was before. I know if I were to stop in my journey, it would be the next best thing to suicide. I can't live my life now knowing that there is a way to personal freedom and not to pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment