Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Goals to reach in the next 90 days

I re-wrote my goals a while back and hadn't got around to posting them. Just to show I haven't been dormant. I thought I write up my goals and my current progress.


Become comfortable touching girls 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
Though touching girls is not something I have trouble with. I don't do it enough. I feel my game is compartmentalised. If I'm talking to girls, I talk to them. If I'm physical, I'm physical. I don't really blend the two together well and I feel this is where I am falling short with alot of sexy ladies. So far I have made a conscious effort to touch girls and get closer more often.

Progress: You can read my recent nightgame field reports. I have been very direct with my approaches and getting physical very fast with some success. Though I still have a very long way to go.

Become comfortable isolating girls 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
Something that I don't do enough. Or ever really. I feel when I am one-on-one with a girl I am able to take the interaction where I want it to go. But again I don't do it enough and this is limiting my experience and success with women.

Progress: I'm not pushing for isolation enough. It's not something I am doing consciously.

Be able to show my intent with clarity 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
I've managed to meet some of the sexiest women ever and yet they have been giving me the run around. I feel this comes down to not being clear with my intent. Because I'm not clear with my intent, I am sending mixed signals and this is where women are playing games with me. I need to be clear so that I know where I stand so that I am not lingering on a weak lead.

Progress: I've only shown it when the girl is reciprocating towards my advances. I need to do it regardless.

Read and practice "The Presence Process" by Michael Brown 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
As a result of doing Vipassana I wanted to dig even deeper into understanding why I behave the way I do and be more aware of the world in which I live. I have listened to Michael Brown's audios and I feel his teachings resonate well with me. I feel going through this process will be of great benefit to me.

Progress: I'm towards the end of week 2 of The Presence Process. I have brought some sensations to the surface but nothing life changing yet. I feel I am alot more responsive in my day-to-day life and not so much reactive.

Finish 5 self development books 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
I want to make this a conscious habit. Before this year I could probably count the number of books I have read since high school on my fingers. I have achieved an enormous amount of growth as a person organically by acting on what I felt was right. Now it's time to add some science to it put my development on steroids.

Progress: I've read 4 and well on my way to finishing 5. Ever since I've come back from Vipassana, my capacity to comprehend information is off the charts. Speed reading has also helped my enjoyment for reading.

Compete in a BJJ comp 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
I know deep down I am a competitive person but for a long time it has been supressed. As a kid I was a very strong junior tennis player. I had a very domineering style which would rip people apart. I think somewhere during my teenage years I was made to feel guilty about beating people. I had a desire to be liked rather than win. I need something to cultivate that killer again.

Progress: I haven't trained at all since I wrote this up. I have to get off my ass. Khoi are you a winner? or a fucking pussy?

Have $2000 worth of shares 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
Money has always been an issue for me and I feel the need to lay some foundations for my future. I have recently read "Secrets to the Millionaire Mind" by T. Harv Eker. It's a great read. It's the first book I've read which goes into the mindset of someone rich rather than a how-to guide. Alot of the concepts tie in well with all the inner game work I am doing at the moment.

Progress: I already have about $1000 already. I have another $1000 ready to invest next week.

Get a tablet PC 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
I tend to operate better when things are accessible to me. I feel as I am always running around I don't have the time to catch up on alot of things and always feel flooded and I don't get anything done. I feel with a tablet PC I will be alot more productive and get alot of things done as I will always have it with me.

Progress: I've seen a few I like and I should have enough to get me one in time for Christmas.

Mentor 3 guys regularly 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
The most rewarding experiences I have had this year have come from helping other guys. I feel it inspires me to improve myself and I seem to be more successful with women when I am coming from a place of giving value to others.

0 guys at the moment. I better get working.

Be able to be sexual with girls 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
I feel the way I express my sexuality is one dimensional and I feel I need to be abit to show my sexuality on more than one level.

Progress: I am still being one dimensional. I have to start working through 100 ways to show interest and intent.

Corruption - no more mr nice guy 04/11/2010 - 04/02/2011
I've been too nice for too long. It has not served me. I sit here and watch others get what I feel I should be having. It's time to fucking empower myself and fucking get shit done!

Progress: I have been going through Matt's burn the nice guy. A few coaches from the Melbourne Lair have also suggested some ideas as well. Based on the fact I am being alot more direct when I go out at night, it must be having some effect on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment