Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lady at the Tramp

On Tuesday morning I was on the train on my way to work. I wasn't feeling too well. I was having stomach pains. It might have been what I ate last night. Anyway, I'm halfway towards Glen Waverley and I thought to myself "Fuck it!" I jump off the train, call in sick and turn back home.

I spent the morning watching Risky Business with Tom Cruise, did some hypnosis, meditation and then went to sleep. I woke up early in the afternoon feeling better and go out to do a bit of daygame with a couple of guys from the Lair. Daryl, my old roommate who is leaving to go to New Zealand this Friday :( and Jonathan who I haven't seen in ages.

I managed to do a few approaches which felt pretty awkward. I sucked it up and tried to embrace it rather than beat myself up for it. Jonathan is always great to do daygame with we seem to have a great vibe when we hang out. We're able to make rejection fun. We also bump into Keilan and he joins in on the fun. I managed to do 5 approaches which was a win for me because it's been a while since I've done 5 in a session. I've taken the foot off the pedal a little bit in recent times to focus on other things.

We finish off having a few drinks at the Rooftop Bar and just chill as normal human beings. Keilan leaves early and suggests I join him at the Tramp that night. I wasn't working the next day so I agreed. I finish off drinks with Daryl and Jonathan and join Keilan at the Lair dinner. I am kinda glad I've got myself banned from the Lair because it felt somewhat toxic to be around those guys. One of the newer guys played a bit of "I know game more than you" gymnastics which gave me the shits a little bit. It made me realise how much game can really screw with my head.

After the dinner Keilan and I head to Tramp. Initially, we were knocked back but luckily Keilan knew one of the DJs and managed to get us in. We walk straight to the bar to get some drinks. While I wait in line to be served I wave to a girl looking in my direction to get her attention (this has been my opener at night these days). She smiles, says "hi" then turns away. Oh well, you can't please everyone.

I get my drink and head to the dancefloor. In my peripheral I notice I am getting a lot of people watching me. These days I've cut back a lot of my dance moves and use more of my sensual/sexual movements more recently. In a lot of places which plays a lot of house music, this generally stands out but in a very subtle way.

I move closer to the middle of the dancefloor and spot a cute blonde, Cara, with her friend watching over me. She looked over quite a few times. I look over to her, pull her in close and we start dancing. We exchange a bit of fluff talk but at the time I don't feel she is giving me the response I need so I back off a little. We dance a little side to side and I pull her in again. This is where it gets hotter and heavier. I grab her hand and spin her a few times and place her hand against my hip. We' up in each others faces as I grind my thigh against her pussy. I could feel she was really into me. They way she wrapped her hands with mine how intimate she was holding me. We lock eyes and we make out. I pull back and tell her we should go someplace quiet. I grab her hand and we head to the smoking area.

Her friend, Amber, comes along and I get Keilan to join us. I talk with the Cara while Keilan tries to talk with Amber but she starts talking to another guy. I engage with a bit of talk with Cara. She's Polish and has the sexiest accent. Just listening to it is giving me a massive boner. Were not engaging in interesting conversation but our eyes say it all. We want each other. Each word I say is really slow and seductive. The way we hold each other is as if we're a couple. She's really sweet. Amber comes in and says "she's only with you because she loves Asians". Cara is giggling like a little school girl. I say "really? So I'm just a piece of meat?" Amber says you should just be happy and go with it. "Damn! I thought it was for my personality" I said. Amber says "There's not much we can find out about you after knowing you for 5 minutes".

We head back inside and I take Cara to the Bar for a drink. I'm really enjoying being with her. I pull her in and tell her in a slow seductive voice "You know what?...I'd really love to take you home right now. I'd push you against the wall and kiss you so passionately till your knees buckle. Then I'd throw you on my bed and put my cock deep in your tight little pussy". She giggled. She says she can't leave Amber and I suggest she can come along too. Instead she gives me her number and if she can get rid of her she'll come with me.

I take Cara to the dancefloor and we join Amber and Keilan. Cara grabs Amber and they walk off for a bit. I'm on the dancefloor and the tempo picks up so I pick up my tempo with it. It's been a while since Cara and Amber left us. Alot of girls are coming over to dance with me so I join in on the fun. Though there was this one girl that really caught my eye. A gorgeous tall leggy blonde. We managed to lock eyes a few times but I couldn't get myself to approach her. So back to dancing. I keep a lookout for tall leggy blonde but by that time Cara came back so I danced and kissed her some more.

It's time to go home for me so I kiss Cara goodbye and head home. I could have been a bit more persuasive but I feel we will be meeting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment