Friday, January 21, 2011

The Attraction Code

I have just finished reading The Attraction Code by Vin DiCarlo. I wish I had read this earlier. It would have saved me months of heartache. Some of the realisations I have made recently were explained in detail in this book. For example my post on focus and intent was written based on the failures and successes with women or another post I write a while back about being OK as I am. These were covered in the same light in which I had written my posts. Only it was more detailed and concise.

I don't read or watch a lot of pickup material but if there is anything I would reccommend at the moment, it would be this book. Though I wouldn't recommend it for beginners. Having the reference experiences to link a lot of the concepts in the book is what makes this book so powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment