Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pushing it to the limit...

18/05/2010: Melbourne CBD

The last month I have seen massive progression in my daygame. I am approaching women and I am regularly getting numbers from incredibly beautiful women. The problem I have been having though is they are flaking on me. 71 approaches, 14 numbers and only one day 2. I was having a chat with Matt the other day and he suggested reading stuff from grungey10 and to watch the no flakes dvd from Vin DiCarlo. Both very good. It gave me things to be aware of next time I'm out in field. Last week there were a few interactions where I thought I could have taken the conversation further or even go on instadates but there was abit of anxiety in pulling the trigger. With this in mind I went out today with the intention if pushing things further.

Approach #1: Hot blonde
I was on my own today and I hit my usual spot at Bourke St mall. As I was walking up there I was already feeling alot of anxiety. There were plenty of beautiful women out in force and I couldn't get myself to approach. Anyway I'm sitting on the bench in front of sportsgirl and I was for something amazing to come along and there she was! A beautiful tall blonde. She was elegantly dressed. There was this burning feeling inside of me. I knew I had to go. So I ran after her and she stopped at the traffic lights. I waited for her to cross the road so I could approach. "Excuse me. I know this is kind of random but I just had to come talk to you because you're really beautiful. My name is Khoi." My eyes were locked in like lasers and she opened up pleasantly. I asked her what she was upto and she said it was her birthday and she just got her nails done. I gave her a hi-5 (should have gone for a hug). We kept talking for abit. Turns out she's from Brisbane to see some friends. She then says she has to get going and she offers her number to me. So I'm like OK. Now I'm in a terrible situation. I totally forgot her name. I don't know if I should contact her. Maybe I should :) Fuck it! I will.

Approach #2 and #3: Artsy redhead and whoops! Artsy redhead again.
I see a gorgeous blonde walk along Bourke St and I go after her. She jumps on the tram before I can reach her. If I went for her seconds earlier maybe the situation would have been different. Anyway, I keep walking and I spot a gorgeous redhead walk past me. I walking a few paces more. I'm in my head but then I'm like fuck it! I turn back and run after her. I open direct and she responds well. We exchange abit of banter. She's in a rush for uni so I go for the close. She says she has a boyfriend so I leave it at that.

I'm back sitting at the bench in front of sportsgirl and I spot a gorgeous red head. I'm thinking to myself damn! and go after her. I open "excuse me" then "whoa". It was the same girl. I had abit of a chuckle and said "I must say I have consistently great taste in women" with a cheeky smile. We kept chatting for a bit then I let her go.

Approach #4: I don't think this counts but I'll mention it anyway
Hot blonde. Sexy business suit. "Excuse me." Her "No." She walks off.

Approach #5: Sexy brunette in silk jeanie pants
I meet up with a few lair guys (Darryl, Jonathan and Sammy) we've done a lap of the city and end up in front of sports girl. I see sexy jeanie pants walk out and I go after her. I open direct and she was very receptive. I think I'm now at the stage where I have my direct opener down. I just have to focus more on transitioning and building a connection.
Me: What adventures are you upto today?
Her: I'm off to uni
Me: I'm guessing accounting
Her: No far from it. I'm in architecture.
Me: I take it your someone who is right brained. Someone who is creative...
Her: yeah...
Me: I have a friend who works in architecture. She works for one of the large firms. I can't remember what it's called... It's amazing how much goes into making buildings... Is it something you always wanted to do?
Her: yeah
Me (What I wanted to say but didn't quite come out right): WOW! Not alot of people have the courage to do what they dream of doing. We all get caught up in the madness of reality that we all forget the power of our dreams.
Her (back to reality): Yeah...
Me: Look I'll let you go. You're not a serial killer are you?
Her: No! Are you?
Me: Yes! I'm also a rapist and neo-nazi. Let's exchange details and we'll catch up sometime.
Her: I'm not sure my boyfriend would approve.
Me: Cool! We'll be best friends.

We exchange facebook details and we part ways.

Approach #6: Rubi shoes girl.
I join the lair guys at the bench in front of sportsgirl. Jonathan is on the bench across from us talking to this cute artsy looking girl and seems to be doing incredibly well (honestly, I can't see why he is doing this. He doesn't seem like the guy who would have trouble with girls). I spot a gorgeous brunette walk out of Rubi shoes. I go after her and open direct:
Me: "I know this is kinda random but I thought you were really beautiful I had to come say hi. My name is Khoi."
Her: "Thankyou. I'm K" (not disclosing the name for obvious reasons)
Me: "What adventures are you upto today?"
Her: "I'm on my work break."

Turns out she works at Rubi shoes.

Me: "Cool where are you off to?"
Her: "I'm off to maccas"
Me: "Cool! I'll join you. You know those things will make you fat?"

Instadate! I left with a big smile on my face. She was an awesome girl. Confident, fun, ambitious, shared similar interests... Definitely someone I want to see again.

Approach #7: Gorgeous brunette
I go look for the lair guys and they're at the bench in front of sportsgirl. This time I've noticed Jonathan has gone on an instadate and Reuben and Dean have joined up. I'm abit paranoid about being in front of sportsgirl seeing as Rubi shoes right next to it. So we move further up Bourke St and sit in front of ANZ (???). Anyway I spot a gorgeous brunette walk past and Reuben sees what I see notices me react. He tells me to go so off I go. I open direct.
Me: "I know this is kinda random but I thought you were really beautiful I had to come say hi. My name is Khoi"
Her: "Thankyou. I'm E"
Me: "What adventures have you been upto today?"
Her: "I was at a training course today...It's been tiring"
Me: "I'm guessing you're an accountant"
Her: "No. I was doing a course for Revlon. I work for a pharmacy."
Me: "Revlon? but I thought...
Her: "Yeah but we also sell makeup"
Me: "OK. So you're a drug dealer"
Her: "Yeah you could say that"

Here I go for the number close but I don't think it's solid. We'll see how it goes.

Approach #8: Indie brunette
It's been a long day. The guys are in need of a coffee. Sammy, Reuben and I head to Starbucks. I'm not much of a coffee person so I get a water. While Sammy and Reuben are waiting, I spot a sexy indie brunette walk into the arcade. I walk after her and she stops at the ATM. So I wait... As soon as the walks off I follow her and open direct. I can't remember exactly how it went but I thought it went well to the point where she had a boyfriend. I didn't push it any further.

I was really happy with how the day went. I must say one of my best day game sessions I've had.

Things to take away:
- I am becoming more aware of opportunities to take things one step further. Now it's time to act on them.
- Positive sign of things to come.

2 comments:

  1. Hey what were you doing in the city on 28/05/10? Looked like you were out for some evening game.

    You caught me on my day 3....

    f_aston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve

    Yeah I was doing abit of night game. I haven't been doing much of it lately but I will be doing alot more in the coming weeks. Daygame just seems to suit me better because I really like connecting with women.

    Funny as I'm reading my post above I picked up on a few things I could have done to take things abit further. Like getting the woman to invest more cause it seems like I'm an arrongant dick. Thanks for commenting otherwise I don't think I would have read it again.

    Thanks

    Khoi

    ReplyDelete