Saturday, May 1, 2010

My progress

I have done alot of approaches this week and I think I'm too lazy to write down each interaction and how it went so I thought it would be better to write about my progress and how I'm feeling at the moment. The last few weeks I have built alot of momentum. I'm approaching some beautiful women as well as having quality interactions with them. I've enjoyed going out on dates and I'm looking forward to going out on more.
Tim from The Naturals suggested to me a while back to put reminders on my phone outlining some milestones. I put in a while back "racehorse blonde and elegant brunette." I did achieve one and almost achieved the other. So I must be doing something right :)

I feel like at the moment I'm on the cusp of getting the success I want. I just need to be persistant and keep looking to try and learn new things. Also I need to keep journaling. I have had alot of progress since journaling my progress. I've set a few goals for the next couple of weeks. I've achieved them before so I can't see why I can't do it again. They are:
- beachy blonde
- creative brunette
- kiss close
- fuck close

Few things to remember:

- eye contact, extremely powerful
- remember to breathe while in set
- talk slower, deeper and louder
- I am one approach away from finding someone amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment