Friday, October 29, 2010

A couple of approaches...

I haven't been out specifically to do daygame recently but I have managed to slip a couple of approaches while out doing my daily errands.

Approach #1: Elegant brunnete
Yesterday, I was walking towards Melbourne Central to get my pants altered (I had just bought a new suit for the races). As I walk towards the traffic light I see an elegantly dressed brunnete. She was dressed as if she was going to the races. Flowy dress, heels and a cute hat. The way she walked was really sexy. Her as would sway left to right and she had alot of poise.

We are both at the crossing but I can't get myself to talk to her. I wait for her to cross the road. I lightly tap her on the shoulder. She freaks out.
Me: Sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out. (I give her time to comprehend what is going on)

I had to tell you. You have the most elegant walk I've seen all day.

Her: (she lights up) Thankyou. I'm really sorry I was assaulted last week.
Me: damn that sucks.

I keep things going but then she gets overwhelmed, starts to cry and the poor thing runs off. It kinda affected me a bit. There's not much I could have done in that situation.

Approach #2: Blonde with a face of an angel
I'm working night shift this week and I was having trouble sleeping today so that I could keep awake tonight...grrrr. I decide to head out to grab a bite. I am Australia on Collins eating mexican. As I'm eating my food I see a cute blonde sitting down in front of me. My hands start to sweat and that uncomfortable feeling brews in my chest. I'm telling myself "I'm eating and I've got work tonight. I need to get me some sleep". On the interim I pussy out of talking to her.

I finish my meal and just as I'm finishing my drink I notice she gets up as well. I walk after her and stop her.

Me: "Look this is really stupid of me but I just had to tell you you're absolutely gorgeous".

She lights up and I ask her "what makes you special?"
Her: "ummm...I have a boyfriend"
Me: "that's cool but what makes you special"

She opens up abit more and we talk for abit. Before I leave I ask her "it sucks you have a boyfriend"
Her: I know. We've only started going out. If only you were a day earlier.

I probably could have responded with something like "cool. Let's exchange details and if it doesn't work out we can hang out".

Oh well. I have 0 numbers to follow-up on now so I have some motivation to go out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment