Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daily Coaching Wednesday

1 . What do you think you should do first today?
Planks to strengthen my back. 5 x 1 minute sets.

2 . What would be the most helpful thing that you could do now?
Meditation

3 . If money wasn’ t a restriction for you, what would you do?
Travel the world, start my own brothel, start a modelling agency, train martial arts non-stop.

4 . If time wasn’ t a restriction for you, what would you do?
Sex, martial arts, travel, party, meditate, dance.

5 . What would you do if you weren’ t answerable to anyone?
Express myself openly and honestly.

6 . What would (enter name of relevant expert) do in this situation?
He'd fucking grab her. Throw her onto the bed and fuck the shit out of her.

7 . What do you sense God is telling you to do?
Overcome my inner demons. Master my mind.

8 . If you were guaranteed to succeed, what would you do?
Professional tennis player, MMA fighter

9 . What’ s the best use of your time at the moment?
Reflection. Giving myself time to clear my head.

1 0 .If you could only do one thing this week, what would it be?
Pull a sexy blonde out of the club.

1 1 .What can you do better than anyone else in your organisation?
Live a double life.

1 2 .What books should you be reading to help you achieve your goals?
The Presence Process by Michael Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment