Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Daygame 27/10/2010: Melbourne CBD

Not much to report today. Hung out with Alex like normal people would. Slipped in a couple approaches. Pussied out of alot...grrrr

Approach #1: Cute brunette

Alex and I were walking through Bourke St mall and in my peripheral I spot a cute brunette. I turn back and open direct. She gladly accepts her validation for the day and walks off.

Approach #2: Corporate Glamazon!

I was walking through hardware lane a few nights back and I saw a bar which caught my eye. Today I thought I check it out as a possible date venue tomorrow. I wouldn't say it's the best place for a date but the atmosphere was pretty good.
I look over to the bar and spot my 10. Blonde, leggy, heels and she was wearing the sexiest corporate outfit...grrrr
I walk over to her and open direct. I felt she responded well. We exchange a few words before I freeze and she walks back to her workmates. I should have walked over and at least went for a number close... I'm gonna have to head there everyday after 5 and track her down! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment