Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Infiltrating new social circles and meeting more girls

This is something quite new to me. My social circle in the past has been created through circumstance. They were neighbours or people I went to school with. By nature I am quiet and withdrawn so it has never been natural for me to build a social circle from scratch. As a result of my circumstances I feel I have built a social circle surrounded by the wrong people. People who sabotage themselves and each other. People who don't inspire more out of myself. People who only have their best interests at heart. On top of that I had a social circle which didn't attract female friends.

My social circle consisted of guys who were disrespectful to women. This played a major incongruency when I met women. They would meet this cool guy only to find out that I was friends with jerks trying to hit on them. In seeing me as part of this kind of social group I felt women were labelling me as one of these guys even though I wasn't.

I've always known this yet I have this fear of being lonely. A desire to be accepted even if it meant being around the wrong people. I now realise this is damaging to me and ove the past year I have been working on changing that. The Melbourne Lair and All Stars have been great in finding people who want to be better with women, with their careers, social circle and in life. Through these alone I have met some great guys who inspired me to get more out of myself and I'll continue to do so.

It's funny though, I came into the community wanting to meet more girls and as a result I find myself meeting more guys. Don't get me wrong, you guys are awesome but there is something wrong if your intention is to meet more girls only to find you're meeting more guys.

In saying this I have made a goal to infiltrate new social circles. I am documenting my own actions designed to build my social circle. My main areas of focus are models or women in fashion, corporate glamours and party girls (girls in the trance scene in particular).

In this post I'll start of with models and girls in fashion as in the past week I have had a flurry of ideas on how I would build a social circle consisting of these types of women and the idea of having sexy, tall and leggy blondes excites me. Plus I am also into fashion and I love talking about image and how people perceive you.

Image and style blog
I am currently working on starting an image and style blog and making it available to fashion forums such as Vogue to gain feedback. As well as gaining feedback I seek to eventually offer fashion advice to others as I develop more of a presence within the community as a way of giving value back. They also have regular meetups so it will be a great opportunity to meet some sexy ladies. It also doesn't come across as "he's just here to meet girls". Plus I feel I am coming across as genuine as I really do love fashion. One concern when I thought about building social circles was "how would I add value to these women?" I think it's an important question because they need a reason to hang out with you. I feel this will be a major vehicle in building my social circle.

Inviting girls I meet to fashion shows
Spring fashion week is coming up and there are plenty of free fashion shows on during the week. I'd be gay not to jump on this! I can invite girls I meet during daygame or when I go out. I can invite all the girls on my facebook. I've already invited a few girls to come along with me. They don't necessarily have to like me. The show alone is enough to get their interest and my foot in the door. All I can say is hot girls like looking at other hot girls!

Organising events
In researching organising on-ground marquees for the spring racing carnival I thought to myself "how bout a charity event involving hot girls?" I can find out the cost of having the on-ground marquee with catering and then charge something on top with the proceeds going to charity. Women love dressing up and they love the idea of giving back (take it anyway you like :D). It also shows women that I am a man of value, I am a cool guy and I give value to others.

People I already know
I already know a few girls who are in the fashion industry, retail or studying design. I feel I can enhance the connection I have with them. On top of that I know that they know other incredibly hot girls who are also in the industry. I can invite them to some of the events I have listed above.

I love the idea of surrounding myself with beautiful women. I have dated a couple of models recently so I feel I have something to offer them. In the past week a flurry of ideas have come to my head and it has inspired me to take the actions listed above. I look forward to writing more about my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment