Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tane Escalation Super Conference

Since the beginning of my journey I have done workshops various companies. Here's a summary:
- Weekend Bootcamp and additional infield sessions with Alex from the Art of Suave
- 3 month lifestyle coaching with Matt
- Matt's Conversation Camp
- Approach Energy with the Naturals
- Daygame infield with Almog
- Life Purpose workshop with Matt
- All Stars
- Low Energy High Impact workshop with the Naturals
I'm looking to do a couple more with some of the other Melbourne companies to see what they offer. I'm sure they have alot.

From all the workshops I have done, I have come out a different person everytime I have done one of Matt's workshops. I'm not taking anything away from the other companies as they too have helped my growth massively. I think why I have achieved awesome results with Matt is because he addresses my obstacles down to the core. Matt says it as it is. There is no sugarcoating and I have been honest and direct in addressing my obstacles.

The Tane Escalation Conference was no different from any other workshop I have done with Matt. Intense, practical, draining, fun, exciting and value for money.

The first night we got to meet Tane and had a glimpse of his lifestyle and how his mind operates. Just hearing some of his stories was really inspiring. We also had a chance to introduce ourselves and talk about where we were at. I was open and honest about where I was at. I have trouble expressing my sexuality and being honest about my desires. This is where I have fallen short in the past couple of months. Tane spoke more about his lifestyle and mindsets which layed the foundations for the next couple of days to come. I was nervous but I was excited at the same time. Being sexual and showing intent has been one of my major sticking points recently and I felt we were in for a crazy ride.

I went out after with Damien (flavio) to hit on some women. We went to Carlton Club and Transport. Damien like always is opening sets left, right and centre. I opened a few sets but women weren't having anything of me. I managed to get a few approach invitations as well but after abit of mingling they would just walk off. I bumped into Paul Zelic and Steph at Transport and we had a chat for abit about my progress before heading home. I have an early one tomorrow.

The next day was focused on practical exercises which involved body language, vocal tonality and volume. We also had the pleasure of practicing these exercises on two gorgeous ladies. Mia and Mian. Both were great in giving a female perspective on our approaches and how we came across to them. At first I felt abit rigid and stiff but with a few minor tweaks I could begin to see things come together.

We took a long break before doing the second part of the workshop. This is where the good stuff begins. We started off with isolation, roleplay and turning things sexual. Though I wasn't quite putting it together I could feel I was getting there. The real magic happened when Matt got us doing some visualisation and hypnosis stuff. We did the exercises again and we were killing it. Just about everyone in the class was a changed man. The workshop was not focused on techniques to escalate with a woman but more capturing the mindsets of a man who goes foe what he wants

For the infield we went to Bridey O'Reilley's on Chapel St. I arrived there pretty early with Damo and Richard. I was quite nervous. I opened a few sets and exchanged some friendly chat. Not long after I arrived Matt and Tane enter the venue. We go upstairs and scope the venue. Matt spots a cute brunette with short hair and curls. He points her out and tells me to go in. I was feeling alot of anxiety as she was in a group. Matt and Tane turn away from me and I'm like "fuck OK!" I walk in and introduce myself to her and right there I get in her space and suck her in to my reality. She is loving it. I'm shocked that it's working so well. I now start thinking "fuck! What do I do now?" I pull back and go for the number close and eject.

I go downstairs and Tane sees Mike talking to two blondes. Tane tells me to go in and wing him. I assume Mike is going for the cuter of the two so I position myself so he can talk to her while I keep the friend company. Abit on the porky side I go in hard anyway. I draw her close and show some intent and she's really enjoying my space. Mike turns to the girl I'm talking to and they're getting abit of a flow going. I notice the cutie was just standing there so I walk over to the other blonde and get in her space. We did abit of roleplay and we were throwing a few teases back and forth. She's a salsa dancer. Seeing as I do salsa myself I get her number and we agree to do salsa sometime.

Mike and I approach a group of three. An ADHD blonde and a couple of brunettes. I like the tall curvaceous one so I isolate her within the group. I get into her space and we get quite flirty. It seems like as we can't seem to engage ADHD blonde we lose the group.

I jump onto the dancefloor and decide to try what Damo told me he tried a while back. That is to stand on the middle of the dancefloor still. I'm standing in the middle of the dancefloor amused seeing the look on the guys faces thinking "what the hell is this guy doing?" After a few minutes sexy blonde walks past and locks eyes with me. As she is walking away I tap her on the shoulder and pull her in close and ask "What's your name?" Being as direct as I was I was using alot of high impact questions to really spike things up. She backed off saying "this is happening too fast. Let's goto the bar for a drink." We get to the bar and she says "I thought I take you some place quieter so we could have a conversation." Here I'm thinking "oh fuck! What do I do?... Fuck it! I'll go hard" :) I go through some boring talk with her while I'm building up more tension with my eyes, my use of slower speech and being in her space. It becomes too much for her and she pushes me off and walks away. Awww burn!

I spent the night approaching lots of sets and lots of blowouts. It didn't stop me. I felt empowered that night to go for what I want. I was a sexual beast. Women loved me. Only setback was that I started getting in my head when it was all going too well. We then left to goto Lucky Coq. On our way there I did a few street approaches. The interactions went well but I couldn't get a close.

I continued on with the momentum I had for most of the night. I saw something and I went for it and didn't worry about the outcome. That night I felt like a different man. If I saw a girl I liked, I had to go for her. I felt really confident. I felt like I had this amazing presence and I could suck women into my reality. They were in my space and I really owned it. And if I got blown out, who gives a fuck? I was so deep in my own world that I didn't even care. I must say this was the best night I've had out in a very long time.

The last day started with a debrief of the night before. It was evident that all of us went through a massive transformation. My concern was how do I keep the momentum going? The session was focused on building a lifestyle which reflects a person who goes for what he wants and to eliminate areas of my life where I couldn't be that person. For me the biggest areas were at home and at work. I was putting up with a lot of shit from family and I was putting up with alot at work. Luckily for me I have moved out but work is an area I have to work on.

The biggest thing I got out of the weekend was giving myself the permission to go for what I want. I knew there was this person inside of me all along but being around Matt and Tane as well as a great group of guys allowed me to let go and let my true self come through.

No comments:

Post a Comment