Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Conversation crossroads

I don't know if I have mentioned this already but I have been doing the Approach Energy class with the Naturals. One area I have always struggled with is conversation. I'd run out of things to say or I have trouble keeping things interesting or taking the interaction sexual or directing the interaction to where I want to take it. When talking to a woman, she will always be throwing out cues to take the conversation further. They can go one of the following paths:

As an example, you ask a girl what she's up to for 2010 and she says travelling, you can either

1. Flirt
Travelling? Sweet where we going, i hope you don't snore.

2. Tease her
Haha i need to warn the boys of europe to watch out for you then

3. Qualify her on the answer/topic
Are you travelling like hotel travelling or are you going to actually go see the awesome parts of the country?

4. Find out what motivates her/what's important to her
What are you looking forward to most about travelling?

5. Relate/Comment
Oh I went to New York last year it was amazing, you're going to have so much fun...

I will update this post with cues women give me and write down ways I can direct the conversation.

Melbourne
Flirt
Tease - I'm gonna tell the Melbourne boys about you ;)
Qualify - Are you hotel travelling or are you actually here to see the awesome parts of Melbourne?
Motivations/Feelings - What part of Melbourne are you looking forward to seeing most?
Relate/Comment - Wow! It must be amazing to be away from your hometown to see new places. It must be

UK

Shopping
Flirt - Cool! What are you getting me?
Tease - High maintenence girl! My mum warned me about you!
Qualify - Are you like a window shopper or are you a a big spender who maxes out their credit cards?
Motivations - It's always nice to try on a new outfit. It makes you feel like a different person.
Relate - I've always wanted to goto the UK...


Boyfriend
Flirt - Want another one?
Tease - Great! We can be best friends!
Qualify - How's that working out for you?
Motivations/Feelings - It's a great feeling to be with someone who you feel connected with.
Relate - My ex gf...

Work
Flirt
Tease - It must be a buzz to sit on your ass checking out facebook and watching the clock till it's hometime
Qualify - So are you a hard worker? or hardly working?
Motivations/Feelings - What's the best thing about your job?
Relate -

Day off

No comments:

Post a Comment