Thursday, March 25, 2010

On the hunt again...

After the success I had on Tuesday I was looking forward to hitting the streets today and see which women would be lucky enough to have me light up their day :)

24/03/2010: Melbourne CBD
So here I go again, another day in the best city in the world, Melbourne. I have traveled to most of the east half of Australia and no doubt Melbourne has the most beautiful women. Anyway initially I was in my head and very anxious to approach. It got to the point where I started doing laps around the city. I really hate those days. They make you question why you do what you do. Eventually I see a blonde girl walk past me. I didn't see her face but from behind she looked amazing. So off I go...

Approach #1: Okay maybe a bad idea
I went after her with the intention of going direct but once I got her attention I realised she looked old and decided to go indirect. I asked if she could recommend any places to go eat. We have a quick exchange of words before I let her go on her way. It was good to get that out of the way.

Approach #2: What is it with Asian girls?
The past couple of days I have been unsuccessful with girls within a group. This one was no exception. I approach a cute blonde with a mild direct opener "I just had to come talk to you because you're really beautiful." She seem weirded out but we managed to have a quick chat before her friend says "you can go now!" I don't know what it is but it seems like every Asian woman is against me. Okay I accept that you have no interest in hooking up with me but at least give me a chance with someone else who might :)

Approach #3: Stunning brunette in a gorgeous black dress
After a couple of approaches I meet up with my mate from the UK, Steve. We're walking along Swanston St and I spot a beautiful brunette texting on her phone. I approach with my now favourite line "I just had to come talk to you because you're really beautiful." We have an exchange of words. Turns out she's leaving for Perth. I go for the number close. She take my number but she says she'll text me hers. I still haven't heard from her :(

Approach #4: Brunette in a beautiful white dress
I'm walking along Swanston and walking towards me is a stunning brunette in a summery white outfit. Use my usual line again and she's quick to respond "thankyou but I have a boyfriend." In which I reply "great we can be best friends!" She giggles and we part ways.

Approach #5: POW! Blonde hottie!
After a long day Steve and I decide to goto rooftop bar to have a few drinks. As we're walking up there I see a gorgeous blonde across the road. So I go after her with the same mild opener. One thing I've found is when I immediately introduce myself they open up. In this case I didn't and I payed the price. Also didn't conversation wasn't engaging. Maybe I should have pressed for the number just for practice.

Right now it's quite late and I've got work tomorrow. I'll add onto this when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment