Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day game...I hate it!... But I'm learning to love it.

I hate day game with a passion. Unlike the night where the volume of gorgeous woman is higher, in the day they seem far and few between. Because of this I seem to have more time to get in my head and negative thoughts start building up and I lose the confidence to approach. At night if I fail with one woman I know there's another one within a few steps in reach.

Day game is something I want to develop because I feel I don't see myself going to clubs week-in, week-out for anytime longer. I also feel my ideal woman isn't partying it up in the bars and clubs of Melbourne. She is going about her normal daily routine in the hope that an amazing man will come over and sweep her off her feet. Chances are that it won't happen for most of these women. This is where I come in :)

I'm writing this post to monitor my progress with meeting women in the day. I hope to be able to pick up on some patterns over time which will help me be more successful with women.

17/03/2010 Melbourne CBD

Approach #1: petite brunette with a summery outfit.
I approached her directly with "I thought you looked really cute. I had to come over and say hi." She seemed a little flustered as if she had never been approached during the day before.
We have a little banter and then go I for the number close. She seems happy to exchange details and we go our merry ways. I didn't feel there was enough connection to see this going any further but we'll see what happens.

Approach #2: two girls, one of them a super hot blonde.
I approached the friends asking if I could borrow her for a second. I go direct on the blonde and she seemed to have lit up and was lost for words. We have a quick chat and I go for the number close. She says she has a boyfriend and so I keep chatting and then we part ways.

Approach #3: two girls sitting on the grass.
I sit down in front of them and pretend I'm waiting for someone. I turn over my shoulder and open indirectly. We have a quick chat and then they seem to have lost interest and started talking amongst themselves.

I asked for their recommendations for a place to drink. I could have used that as an opportunity to connect with them. "I take it you guys are the party type..." They were also students. I could have used that abit more effectively.

Approach #4: stunning dress though good from a far, but far from a good.
Walking along Swanston St and I see a blonde wearing vivid blue dress across the road. I walk over to her and say "you seem lost" and pointing to papers she was holding. At this point I realised she didn't look as good close up (I need to get my eyes checked). We have a quick chat before she walks off.

I struggled to build a connection. I could have done alot more.

Approach #5: tall gorgeous blonde.
I approach direct with "I think you're gorgeous, I had to come over and say hi". She says "thankyou" and walks off.

I should have stood more in front of her leaving less room to move so that I could continue the interaction.

Approach #6: cute blonde...well I can't really remember actually.
I approach direct and she does not give me the time of day and walks through me. Ouch! Probably could have positioned myself better to stop her but with that kind of reaction I don't think she's the type of person I want to be with.

A few things to remember:
- Position myself appropriately when approaching so that they stop.
- Listen out for cues. Women are always giving me something to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment