Monday, March 29, 2010

It's all in my head...

29/03/2010: Chadstone Shopping Centre/Melbourne CBD
Today was a rough day for me. It's one of those days which gets me thinking why do I do what I do? I have to remind myself that things will only get better. Just keep going out there.

Approach #1: bitchy blonde
I'm at Chaddy and have done one too many laps around the shopping centre looking for someone to approach. I think this is the last lap I do. As I'm walking I see a blonde walking towards me texting on her phone. I approach mild direct but she doesn't seem very responsive. I ask what adventures she has planned for the day and she says coffee with friends. Then I get stuck and I say "sooo!" and she's quick to say she has a boyfriend and walks off. I'm not going to lie. This had an effect on me and I really got in my head. It set the tone for the rest of the day. I have to remember, if she'e not going to respond to well then she's not someone you want to be with.

Approach #2: cute blonde
So after a spectacular blowout I decide to leave chaddy to change things up. Again I'm in my head and doing laps around the city. I'm walking along Bourke St mall when I see this cute blonde walking inside Myer so I go after her. She walks back out when I stop her. "I just had to talk to you because you're really beautiful." She's in a hurry to be somewhere and I offer to go with her in which she says no. I think I could hace taken it a step further and asked for the number.

Approach #3: cute brunette
I couldn't get myself to approach any more so I decide to have lunch. I see a few girls walking by at the food court but I figure I'll eat my food. I see a gorgeous brunette in front of my and I'm running all the openers I could run in my head but still I couldn't approach. I finish my lunch and make my way out. As I'm walking out I see a cute brunette go down the escalators. I stop her and open mild direct. She seems very receptive but I had trouble following up. Again seeing as she was in a hurry I should have pressed for a number close.

A few things to remember:
- number close. Take the interaction one step further.
- keep doing what you're doing. You're so close, you don't even realise it.
- blowouts are no reflection of you, just your approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment