Monday, March 29, 2010

More daygame!

25/03/2010: Melbourne CBD

Approach #1: UK blonde hottie
So I'm walking towards Southbank to embark on another bout of daygame. As I'm walking I see a gorgeous blonde walking towards me. I stop her and I open mild direct "I just had to talk to you because you're very beautiful." We have have a quick chat. Turns out she's from the UK and working here as a waitress. I go for the number close but she says she has a boyfriend so is follow up with "we can be best friends." She refuses but I go one step further and ask for her facebook which she happily gives.

Approach #2: Tall, elegant blonde...maybe married?
I went to Crown as I was busting to take a leak. As I was leaving from a distance I see a tall blonde in an elegant black outfit. I was in my head a little bit but then I thought "fuck it" and walked towards her. When I caught up I went mild direct and she just lit up. We had a quick chat. I thought she might have been abit too old and maybe married so I walked off. Turns out she had finished work and is going shopping.

I couldn't get myself to approach anymore. It got to the point where I was doing laps around the city.

A few things to take away:
- again women are giving me something to work with. Listen out for them.
- you have been approaching beautiful women all week. You can do more!
- if she doesn't respond to you well then she isn't smart enough or confident enough to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment