Saturday, September 4, 2010

Almog's Conversation Workshop

I don't want to take anything away from the other companies who have helped me in my journey as they have served a major role in my development as a person but I have to say Almog's conversation workshop was the best workshop I have done all year.

I feel Almog's teaching style and philosophies really tie in well with my style of game and what I value and believe in. What makes Almog's style of teaching different is that his style is more focused towards building a connection based on your own natural appreciation and curiosity for a woman.

For the last couple of months I have been focusing alot on being more sexual and flirty and as a result pulled me away from what I do best. Building connections with women. I felt that when I was interacting with women I felt they weren't seeing me for who I really was and as a result I was putting myself through a bout of self-sabbotage and I wasn't aware I was doing it.

Almog was able to demonstrate that you don't need to be this sexual and flirty guy to be able to build attraction. Flirting only serves to create an emotional spike opening a window of opportunity.

There were alot of technical concepts to grasp and exercises to get through which fried my brain over the weekend but it was well worth it. To me it wasn't much of a conversation workshop but more an inner game workshop. I felt that a lot of my conversational sticking points pointed out internal blockages.

When Almog is teaching you can tell he genuinely cares about seeing you improve. The value from this workshop goes way beyond this weekend. I will carry what I learned for the rest of my life. By the end of the workshop, though I was exhausted, I didn't want it to end. I felt that there was more that I could learn.

What made the weekend even more special was that I was able to share this experience the workshop with three awesome guys who I consider my friends. While this is an amazing workshop for those who get the opportunity to do it, I feel this isn't for beginners. It requires you to have a lot of approaches under your belt as well as an understanding of what kind of woman you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment