Saturday, September 25, 2010

Daily Coaching Friday

1. Where is your self-esteem at the moment?
I think it's pretty good when thinking about it in the distance but no so much in the moment.

2. What can you learn from the bad stuff in your life so it never happens again?
Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

3. What do I need to do to get better at (insert specific ares)?
Women. Reference experiences. I need to find ways to meet more women. I have booked in for speed dating and I am dabbling at online dating.

Money. Monitor my daily spending habits. Spend time with people who aren't crazy with their money. Talk to people who are good with money.

Health. Get back to the gym. Eat right.

4. What is (insert name) doing to achieve things and how can I replicate them?


5. How can I achieve more with less effort?


6. What am I going to do to enjoy my day today?
I watched inspirational videos.

7. How good do I want to get at this, and how can I get there at in the quickest and most fun way?
Be around fun people. Being smart with the actions I take.

8. What do you have to do to increase productivity whilst having more fun?
Give myself more time to rest and reflect.

9. What is a question that would be good to ask yourself?
What do you want?

10. Of all the benefits of doing All Stars which is the biggest to you?
Hearing the stories of where people came from and how they have come to be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment