Sunday, September 5, 2010

Daygame 05/08/2010: Melbourne CBD

I woke up late this afternoon and got a text from Keith to see if I wanted to do some daygame. I happily agreed. I met up with him at the usual spot, Bourke St mall. I was feeling pretty good today. I didn't feel much in the way of anxiety. I felt today I approached relaxed and felt pretty calm when talking to women today. I think writing up on some of my reference experiences in the last couple of months has helped me appreciate how much I've grown.

In my field reports I've written mainly about the girls I do approach but I never talk about the girls I don't approach. I think for my development I will document as much as I can to help me become aware of what I am feeling and what mental blocks are stopping me from approaching.

Approach #1: Cute blonde in tight pants
Keith and I were walking in the GPO. As we approach the exit I see a cute blonde walking in. I let her walk past, spin around and open. I noticed she could see me in her peripheral so I opened from where I was following so that I wouldn't creep her out. She stopped and I locked eyes with her. She smiles.

"I know this is totally out of the blue but I just had to come talk to you because you're really beautiful."

I challenged her abit and though she was struggling she was trying to qualify herself to me. It seemed like I was creating too much pressure so I toned it down to something simpler and abit more playful. I felt we had a great vibe going. I went for the number but she said she had a boyfriend. I teased her on it for abit and we talked some more before letting her on her way.

Though this didn't go anywhere I felt that for a first approach it was pretty smooth. I felt I could have done a better job in relating to what she was saying. We got talking about fashion and I didn't follow up. I feel fashion is one of my master conversation topics and would have built deeper into a connection. I was happy that I could see I was creating pressure and I was able to release when it built up.

Keith and I were walking inside Melbourne Central and there was a two set walking right in front of us. One was wearing black skinny jeans and heels. As soon as I saw her I was making abit of a moan. I wanted her but yet I couldn't get myself to talk to her. The impulse was there to approach yet I was quick to stop myself for some reason.

Reminder to myself. I've done group sets before and have had fun interactions and have got numbers when I have done them.

Approach #2: Ralph Lauren girl
I was walking out of Myer and I spot a cute brunette texting on her phone. Even though I walked for abit after noticing her. I didn't feel any sense of anxiety. Kinda felt like I approached her because I was ready to not because I felt I had to.

I felt I was able to pace the interaction well and she seem relaxed with my company. Though the interaction was short, I felt the vibe between up was warm and friendly. She was quick to say she had a boyfriend so I threw in a tease. Even though she had a boyfriend we kept talking for abit before I let her go.

Possibly I could have pushed things abit more? Something to think about.

Approach #3: Cute brunette in long coat
I spot her walk past me and I walk after her. I freak her out a little and she speeds up. I try to get things going but it seems like a lost cause.


Approach #4: Sexy blonde
Keith, Peter and I are walking through Melbourne Central and I spot a gorgeous blonde sitting down in the food court. I walk up to her and say "Excuse me". She looks at me and smiles and says "how are you?"

"Very well thankyou. I thought you were really beautiful and I wanted to say hi".

Boom! She lights up. She must have asked me how I was 3-4 times. I noticed there was another bag with her and so she must be with a friend. I sit next to her and chat for abit. She's abit blown away by what I've just done and she says shes blushing which I thought was really cute. She asks me if I have done this before. I reply with "you're I think 3,628,002". I ask some qualifying questions and which she throws them back at me. I gladly answered and put it back on her.

Her sister comes along and I introduce myself. I ask the sister if she's cool. There's a good vibe between the three of us and I feel we were both enjoying each others company. Turns out she's from Sydney and is only here for another day. I tell her to give me her number so that next time she is in Melbourne we can hang out. She doesn't agree to so I say "it's cause I'm black isn't it?" which gets a laugh. We talk for abit more before I get up and go.

Even though I didn't get a number I felt we both made each others day which is why I enjoy daygame. I love meeting beautiful women and making them feel appreciated which seemed to be something I've moved away from in the last couple of months. Some may say today was a failure as I didn't get any numbers but today it was a success for me as I felt I was able to go in and make someones day.

I've had some pretty solid interactions in the past couple of days. I feel when I'm in tune with my emotional state and my internal/external awareness, I come across as genuine and I feel women open up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment