Thursday, September 23, 2010

What did I forget today? 23/09/2010

1. Did I forget to be happy?
No. I spent time with friends, arranged a date with a cute girl, created some inspirational reminders on my phone.

2. Did I forget negative feelings like hatred, resentment, frustration?
No. At work there are times when I deal with people I don't like and automatically it triggers me to act in a negative way.

3. Did I forget to rise above my mistakes of yesterday?
No.

4. Did I forget to be compassionate?
Yes.

5. Did I forget to be self-confident?
No. I felt comfortable in my own skin.

6. Did I forget to be myself and try to be someone else?
No. I felt I was putting myself out there today.

7. Did I forget that I am creative and can improve my self-image through the power of my imagination?
No. I was being creative in the way I am being inspired.

8. Did I forget to relax and improve my self-image?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment