Saturday, September 25, 2010

Daily Coaching Saturday

1. What will help you better understand your current situation?
Journaling my current feelings. Giving myself time to think things through.

2. What is important when it comes to motivating yourself?
Don't push myself over the edge.

3. How do you feel when you know exactly what you want?
Inquisitive. I want to find out what it takes to get it.

4. What do you want? How will you know exactly when you have got it, what will you see?
I want a life where I am having an effect on the lives of others. I know I'll have it when I feel I am no longer feel the need to invest so much in myself as I am living the life I dream of.

5. Looking back having already achieved your goals, what do you know?
I am a person who can set goals and achieve them.

6. How do you want to be recognized?
As a person who gives value to others and inspires other to be amazing.

7. What do you do to slow your progress?
Self-sabbotage. I take too much on board.

8. How have you transformed this week?
Not quite. I'm on the cusp.

9. Would you date yourself? (yes/no) why?
Yes. I am a man on a journey. I have goals and dreams. I inspire people and give value to others. I am confident, funny, quirky, stylish and god damn sexy!

10. What is at your core?
At my core I am a man on my journey of self-discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment