Sunday, September 26, 2010

Inspiration

I love trance music. The way it bottles up my emotions and takes it on a ride. It is like the soundtrack of my life. It starts off slow but uplifting and strong in the end. I feel this is the direction my life is headed.

In the last few weeks I have been feeling down. May it be due to a slowdown in progress? Perhaps. It has made me feel useless. I find I am doubting myself. I feel like I don't deserve the success that I have achieved and as a result I find myself sabotaging myself. Pusing away people who care about me and attracting those who don't serve me. I have made some positive changes recently and yet there is a part of me which wants me to fuck it up.

There is something about trance music which changes my mood. There's like a tingle which goes through my spine when I listen to the music. I tend to listen to more melodic trance it seems to lift my mood. Telling me everything is gonna be ok.

I have spent the last few days looking for inspiration. I have found it in trance music. I have found it in the people who have become my close friends. I have found it in the people I admire. I have found it in the journals I have read in all stars.

I'm not feeling on top of the world but I know these feelings will pass. I have learned not to fight what I am feeling and embrace it. It has allowed me to love and accept myself more. I recognise that I am human and it is OK to feel the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment