Thursday, September 23, 2010

Daily Coaching Thursday

1. How can you turn your problems around and immediately enjoy the process?
Accepting there is a problem and take small steps towards changing.

2. Has there ever been a time you felt a lot of freedom? Describe what it was like.
I don't think there was a time I was entirely free though there were times I had glimpses of what is possible. It gave me a sense of hope that great things are to come.

3. What is just outside your comfort zone?
In terms of pick-up, showing my intent. Some days I am a person who does it other days I'm scared of what girls will think. In other areas of my life, asking people for help, saying "no" when people ask me to do things which don't serve me.

4. If you were your own coach, what 5 tips would you give yourself?
- The world sees you as this confident, funny, sexy guy. Believe you are too.
- Don't be afraid to express yourself.
- Take baby steps instead of taking huge giant steps. You're only going to set yourself up for failure.

5. Are you happy? Give a score out of 10. How could you increase that score?
I would say I am a 6. Taking the time to do things I enjoy, giving myself some space to reflect.

6. Google “The Emotional Guidance Scale? Where are you on it right now?
13. Doubt

7. Youtube a motivational video – what do you find? Post the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkCFeNeqyHk

8. Which celebrity do you most identify with, and why?
Ben Cousins. Troubled and misunderstood.

9. What could you try now if you knew you couldn’t fail?
Chasing models, training muay thai, become a DJ, learn the guitar, speak Spanish, learn salsa.

10. What might it be useful to believe?
Anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment