Monday, September 20, 2010

Daily coaching Tuesday

1. What makes you angry in your life?
Uncertainty, lack of control, lack of freedom.

2. What stuff tends to put you in a mood?
Being tied down, not having the freedom to express myself.

3. How can you use that negativity to help you?
I can use negativity as an action trigger in order to achieve something positive.

4. What are you tolerating?
5. What is your current clean sweep score?
34

6. What could you do to increase your clean sweep score by 2 this week?
Put 10% of my money aside for savings
Write a financial plan

7. What is a trigger for being unproductive for you?
Fear, being upset

8. How could you become more consistent?
Set small goals for myself rather than making this huge goal.

9. How do you display your uniqueness generally?
The way I dress, my weird sense of humour, my acceptance of being introverted.

10. How can you improve your use of “touch” in social situations today?
Get closer, fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment