Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daily Coaching Wednesday

1. What is the most resourceful state for you to be in right now as you go about your day?
Low energy, chilled, relaxed

2. What is it time to stop doing?
Procastinating and put things into action.

3. What will absolutely motivate you to do take twice your normal daily amount of action today?
Money, women, food, clothes and a sexy body.

4. How will you feel when you smash your effort and results today?
Fucking awesome!

5. What needs to happen for you to have inner peace?
Time to myself to reflect, relax and gather my thoughts.

6. What will your life be like when you master your use of time?
I''ll have the freedom and the flexibility to do what I want, when I want.

7. How can you talk to 3 extra people today that you normally wouldn’t?
Goto clothing stores, approach sexy ladies on the street, talk to a pan-handler

8. What is funny about all your problems?
In the past it wasn't really a problem when I look back. I created the problems.

9. What is really great about your sexuality?
I am exploring it and I am becoming more comfortable about it. I want to learn more about my sexuality.

10. What changes if you clearly see yourself being successful?
My actions, the way I walk, talk, my mood. I'm more positive. I have a jolt of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment