Monday, September 6, 2010

Daygame 06/08/2010: Melbourne CBD

Only one approach today. I wasn't feeling nervous or anything but for some reason I couldn't get myself to approach. There was a gorgeous redhead I let walk past me and told myself she's too far away now. I know this is bullshit as I've run after girls from more than 50 metres away. I can't really argue with the quality out there today, I was just in my head more than I am usually.

Anyway the woman I spoke to was a gorgeous brunette wearing glasses and corporate attire. Very sexy. I stopped at the traffic lights to cross the road and I noticed her in my peripheral. We both cross the road and I stop her beside me and open direct.

I felt she responded warmly but she was quick to mention she had a boyfriend. I roll with it and continue talking with her for a bit before letting her go.

I felt that I wasn't able to keep the conversation flowing. I think looking back I was thinking more about what I was going to say next.

Something I've picked up on reading on some of my last posts is that I have not been demonstrating intent in my interactions recently. While I don't feel it's always necessary in daygame I do feel I need to put it out there.

Validating my belief that I'm OK as I am
As mentioned in one of my previous posts I mentioned that I feel I am coming full circle. Growing up, I was a weird, creepy, quiet and introverted. I feel I have come back to being that same guy but I am more accepting of him. I have the belief that women find me attractive as I am which is funny as growing up I felt I was an easy target for bullying for being the way I was. It made me feel bad about myself and made me become someone I wasn't to get acceptance from others.

I got this text while I was working Saturday night:

L: Hey this is that poor blonde girl u harassed on the street last night. Thought u may like my number :)
Me: hey L. its not harassment if its in front of my house :)
L: Ah good reply

Monday afternoon:

Me: something i forgot to tell you the other day :)
L: And what was that?lol
Me: i lurrrve cake :)
L: Ok that's random...lol. why do you 'lurrrve' cake?
Me: why not? :P
L: Haha.well I'm still rather flummoxed at your comment...is this how guys chat to girls these days?haha
Me: no. just me :)
L: Well aren't u a strange one?I like ;)

A number of times recently I've had girls call me strange or weird but I still feel like they enjoy talking to me. These experiences have helped me to validate that I'm OK as I am. I think in my case women were right when they said "just be yourself".

No comments:

Post a Comment