Sunday, July 18, 2010

All Stars Quiz

How was your effort this week?
I feel my effort was a big improvement from the last couple of weeks. I didn’t like the idea of two week missions as I felt I dropped off towards the end.

How much did you enjoy the journey this week?
I enjoyed it big time. Enjoying dates with 2 incredibly sexy women, progress with my cold approach and hunting for apartments.

Did how you felt about yourself improve this week?
I felt that I was more comfortable with my sexuality. I was able to demonstrate intent with a lot of women I spoke to. I rather be rejected being honest about my desires than to be the friendly guy.

Did you connect with any other All Stars? (how & when)
I spoke to Flowz earlier in the week and we discussed ways to smash my scores. Also spoke to Rian to discuss how to score.

Did you get 2% better this week? (please give details)

I think so. I’m not a guy who in the past would demonstrate any kind of intent. I now feel a lot more comfortable in expressing myself sexually.

How did you grow as a person this week?

I am giving myself the permission to be a man who goes for what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment