Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Daygame 07/07/2010: Melbourne CBD

Today I was abit surprised. I haven't been doing much daygame recently and yet I didn't feel much anxiety. I started off at Fed Square and wondered around for a bit. Nothing around so I head to my normal spot, Bourke St.

As I am walking towards the traffic lights, I spot a gorgeous brunette wearing a white leather jacket, tight jeans and pink heels. Mmmmmmm I thought. I waited for the traffic lights to go green before I went after her. She crosses the road and I stop her.

Me: Hey I know this is kinda random but I thought you were beautiful and I had to say hi. My name is Khoi.

And sure as hell she was. She had these blue eyes which made me melt. She was quite open but there was abit of a language barrier. She was from Germany and it was her last day in Melbourne. In my head I knew I had to make quick work. I probably should have taken a chance and gone for an instadate but I thought I could push for a date later tonight. It didn't fall into my favour :(

I arrive at Bourke St but I don't see much around so I head to Melb Central. Again not much around...actually when I look back I think I did let some hotties past me but I let the internal dialogue in my head get the better of me. Anyway I'm at Melb Central and I spot a cute artsy looking brunette walk past me. I let the feelings of anxiety brew inside of me for a moment before I turned around and chased after her. She turned around before I caught up with her so I open.

Me: I saw you walk past and I had to talk to you because you're really beautiful.

She goes on about how she feels like a pirate which throws me off abit but I roll with it. She from Byron Bay and she can't stand the cold weather and I give her a hug. We chat for a bit and I go for the number close. We exchange numbers and I head off. Feeling ultra validated. (Turns out her number was some FOB Asian guy...LOL)

I head back to Fed Square. I think I must have got in my head again because I normally would head to Fed Square without making another approach at Bourke St. I meet up with Alex. He's done a few approaches during the day already. There's nothing at Fed Square so we head back to Bourke St. On our way we stop at the lights on the corner of Swanston and Collins St. Alex and I are chatting but then I spot a tall blonde in my peripheral. My head turns towards her and I walk after her.

I comment on her outfit. She's wearing a black corporate outfit. Very sexy. She says she has snuck out of work for a couple of hours. I tease her on it saying that she better be careful otherwise I'll tell her boss. She plays along with it and we get a good vibe going. I get her number and walk off.

I text her soon after:
Me: Don't work too hard kiddo :) Khoi
Her: haha thks 4 the random compliment! love that when i should be at work! u have a day off? was so thrown off by your comment didnt even ask you what you were upto!
Me: How rude! youre gonna have to make it up to me. wine and dine me monday night :)
Her: Shouldn't you be wining and dining me!
Me: well im high maintenence ;)
Her: well well playing hard to get but yet you came up to me! love the role reversal!
Me: cool you wear the pants. ill wear the skirt. i think the outfit you wore today would be perfect :)
Her: so you just want to meet up so you can wear my clothes
Me: i cant help that we have great taste
Her: you are scaring me with your cross dressing ways! im free to catch up but not swapping my clothes!
Me: ok ill compromise. 6pm monday fed square. bring a cool hat.
Her: no way u serious?! i will compromise and bring a cool pair of shoes u can bring the hat!
Me: done deal

I feel like though my text game sucks I can still get day 2's based on the initial interaction alone. A sign that I am making some progress. I really looking forward to meeting this girl. She is incredibly gorgeous.

Alex and I arrive at Bourke St. Alot of hotties walking around. I spot a beachy blonde walking past us so I run after her.

Me: Excuse me. I know this is kinda random but...I thought you were beautiful and I had to come talk to you. My name is Khoi.
Her: Thankyou. I'm B (you could see her light up)
Me: So what are you upto today?
Her: I'm off to the bank
Me: You're not robbing it are you?
Her: I wish
Me: Awesome let's rob the bank together. Then we'll flee like Bonnie and Clyde and live happily ever after.
Her: haha... so what are you upto today?
Me: I took a sickie today and I thought I go shopping
Her: sickie? that's really bad. What do you do?
Me: I'm a stripper
Her: Really?
Me: No I work in IT. I'm one of those guys who sits in the cubicles and never talks to any one

Turns out she used to work where I worked. She only worked there for a day. Then I asked her which department. Reason why I asked was because the reason why I was working where I'm at is because the person before me had worked for one day and then did a runner. True story. Got abit of a laugh from her. I go for the number close but she's not too keen on giving her number out so we exchange facebook details. Really happy with how this went even though I didn't get her number.

I join Alex again he spots a brunette to the left, I spot a blonde to the right. We break off and go for our targets. A beautiful fair skinned blonde wearing a black dress. I open direct and she instantly opens up. Turns out she's from Tassie and she's out shopping. We exchange abit of banter which seems to get a laugh from her. I go for the number close in which she says "I'm leaving in a couple of days." And I say "Cool. I'll make quick work of you." and she gives me her number...
This is the second time I've used this line and automatically each time they have given me their number... I haven't taken this far yet but I think I may be onto something.

I don't think I did any approaches after that but I was really happy with how it all went today. One thing to note, I am having trouble approaching girls who I consider my idea of a 10. I don't have trouble approaching others idea of a 10 but it seems to me the more she's my type, the more stifled I become.

No comments:

Post a Comment