Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Fears

Fear of judgement
I think this is the source of why I don't take action. The fear of what will people think of me. What if they laugh at me or embarrass me?

Fear of loneliness
I think this has been the main driver of the decisions and actions I have made in the past year. Getting into pickup, improving my social skills, etc. I grew up introverted and had this desire to want to be liked by people even at the expense of putting me down.

Fear of poverty
Growing up with hardly any money to now being in debt as a result of purchasing material items to get acceptance from others. I have been working to pay off my debts. I have become a slave to my job and even though my job is stable, there is this fear I can lose it all.

Fear of failure
I know this is irrational because I fail all the time. That being said I fear that I will go back to the person I once was which I know is bullshit because I have grown internally.

Fear of injury
I am not as sharp physically as I once was and alot of small niggling injuries worry me. I fear exercising or training will aggravate it more.

Fear of death
I worry about what I will leave behind when I die. What legacy will I leave? What kind of influence would I have on others lives? How would I be remembered? I feel like if I died tomorrow I would leave nothing behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment