Friday, July 16, 2010

Improvement for today 17/07/2010

I wouldn't call this an improvement for today. This week as a result of attending a daygame workshop with Almog, I have become more comfortable in showing intent when I talk to a beautiful woman. Prime example was last night when I went to Spice Market. Just as I was about to leave I saw a stunning blonde with a zebra skin dress. I was direct and very sexual. I drew her close to me and told her how she made me feel and what I wanted to do to her.

I have always had this fear of what people would think of me. Doing something like this a few months ago just wouldn't register with me. I had this fear of coming across as sleazy. Reality was she was loving it. Unfortunately she said she had a boyfriend. Whether she did or didn't doesn't matter. I demonstrated to myself that night that I can be a man who goes for what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment