Friday, July 9, 2010

Daygame 08/07/2010: Melbourne CBD

Apart from the terrible date I had Wednesday night, I had an awesome day so I was feeling good about my chances when I went out yesterday and on top of that I had another date. I met up with Rian at Bourke St mall. He's just joined All Stars and I figured I invite him out to hang out and meet some sexy ladies. We were both hungry so we both grab a bite and headed back to Bourke St mall. We were sitting on the bench having lunch when I spot a brunette in this sexy dark blue corporate outfit. A skirt which accentuated her sexy ass and heels which brough out her legs. She had this walk which oozes "Fuck me!". I give my food to Rian and run after her.

I stop her and comment on her outfit. She lights up and we chat for a bit. She's on her lunch break and doing abit of shopping. She's a lawyer and I tease her on it. She says she's only got a few minutes left on her break and I say "I'll be quick" and walk with her and talk some more. I ask for her number and she happily gives it to me. I text her not long after:

Me: dont work too hard kiddo :) khoi
Her: I'm never working too hard :)
Me: if you cant act the part at least look it, right :)
Her: Yeah, that's pretty much my whole life. I hate billing! (Wait! I thought she was a lawyer???)

Today
Me: quit looking at shoes and get back to work young lady!
Her: I just got the fright of my life because I literally am looking at shoes right now.
Me: i forgot to mention i have psychic powers. what excitement do you have planned for the weekend?
Her: You definitely do. I hope your exploiting that for financial gain. Heading to the football tomorrow and then going away sunday morning. You.
Me: im working night shift this weekend. i met this really cool girl on the street yesterday. i want to ask her out. what would she say :)
Her: I'd say you should take a risk :)
Me: thursday 6pm fed square. wear a cool hat.
Her: Haha I can do cool hats!

All I can think about right now is fucking her doggystyle in that sexy outfit...in an office. Getting naked is so over-rated ;)

Back to Wednesday, George from All Stars and Jono comes down to Bourke St mall. While we're talking I spot a cute blonde walk past and I run after her. She had abit of a bitch face but then did a 180 when I said she was beautiful. We talked for abit before I was beginning to run out of things to say so I go for the number close. She has a boyfriend. I keep talking for abit more then eject.

We're walking through Myer and I spot a sexy blonde in a ballerina dress and black heels. I open direct and she's really open. There's a good vibe going on between us and I go for the number close.

Her: Sorry but I'm not interested.
Me: Is it because I'm black?
Her: Haha...I hardly even know you
Me: Me too, I've only known you for like 2 minutes.

I didn't know where I could take this so I eject.

I head back to Bourke St mall and sit on the bench in front of Myer. Walking along is a sexy brunette in tight black pants and white top. I open direct and she responds well. She thought I was trying to sell her something and then go on to try sell my watch with a cracked screen which gets a laugh from her. I get a really good vibe from her and after a few minutes of chatting I go for the number close but again, boyfriend :(

There doesn't seem to be anything going on at Bourke St mall so we head to Fed Square. Jono is handing out pamphlets out for his psychology thesis. There's not much going on so I sit on the steps and chill for a bit with George while Rian and Jono are approaching. After a bit I join Rian and Jono for a chat. While we're talking I see a redhead lock eyes with me and I walk up to her. Before I open my mouth she asks "what are you guys doing?" I say "we're preaching Jesus". This is going downhill because she really thinks I'm preaching Jesus as Jono was holding pamphlets. We talk for abit and I go for the number close but with Jesus on my side there was no point. Jesus Christ!

We head off to Transport to have a few chillout drinks. It was Jono's birthday so I thought I shout him a drink. I get a call from Daryl. He's just finished work and he's at Bourke St with Carl so we decide to join them. I manage one more approach. A cute blonde. She thought I was trying to sell her something and I try to sell my watch with the cracked screen. I got for the number close again but boyfriend :(

I was really disappointed with my date on Wednesday night. I knew from the start she was someone who I didn't find attractive and I didn't see it going anywhere but yet I still went. I even paid for everything. This was the first date I've had this year where I had to pay for everything which came as a shock to me, haha. It burns even more because I knew I wasn't feeling it with this girl. I know there is talk in the community about lowering your standards while you're still developing but when I'm not feeling it I can't get myself to even try. Even if it's just practice.

Thursday night's date was abit different. I found her to be very cute and I had alot of interest from her from the start. We went to Tim Burton which was really cool...and weird at the same time. I established alot of overt kino while we were in there. We then headed to transport to have cocktails. We bought a few rounds and I was accusing her of trying to get me drunk. We were sitting on the couch which was great for building more kino. I was looking to get as close as I could. I started to notice she was mirroring me and she was comfortable with me being in her space. I knew I could have gone in for the kiss but I just couldn't pull the trigger.

After abit of chatting I suggest we go for a walk. She suggests another bar. I asked her if she's been to Spice Market. She says she's never been so we walk to Spice Market. We grab a couch at Spice Market and she gets me more cocktails. Girls paying for dates rock! Again, I accuse her of trying to get me drunk and there's alot of teasing and playful touch. I draw myself closer. I have arm around her with my fingers playing with her bra strap and my other hand is caressing hers. I lock eyes with her showing my intent and talk slower. I play with her bra strap as I am talking to her. This time I know she wants me to kiss her and this time I don't pussyfoot around and we make out.

It's getting closer to midnight and she knows I have to take train home. I'm hoping she loses track of time so that we could head back to her place. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be. We walk out of Spice Market, I walk her to the taxi give her a kiss goodnight and catch the train. I feel no doubt we'll be meeting again.

I've got a couple more dates lined up next week with some really sexy girls. This ties in well with me moving out soon. Note to self. If I'm not feeling anything with a girl, don't bother. Waste of time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment