Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How am I feeling today? 21/07/2010

There are many thoughts and feelings going on in my head at the moment. I am finally moving out. It hasn't quite sunk in yet. I'm still coming to terms with what I am going to embark on.

The last couple of days have been tough to deal with. Seeing the emotions from my parents and siblings. As much as it hurts to see them feel the way that they do, I know it is something I must do. I have felt that being at home with my parents has been a strain on me for the past couple of years and now is the time to change.

I look forward to the benefits of my independence. The quiet time I'll get to regather my thoughts, the distance to allow my heart to grow fonder, I have freedom to think independently without guilt, a place to have sex with girls... :D

It's a new chapter in my life where I feel scared but excited at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment