Monday, July 12, 2010

I couldn't escalate...grrrr!

Tonight I had a day 2 with an incredibly sexy blonde girl I met during daygame last Wednesday. We've been sending texts back and forth. Based on the vibe, she seems like someone who is very confident, flirty and very sharp. I'm not gonna lie to you I feel abit anxious about tonight. Can I really keep up with a woman of this calibre?

I tell her to meet me at the corner of Bourke St and Swanston at 6. I arrive a few hours early to do abit of daygame. For three hours I hadn't done an approach. I feel I am being complacent as I have a few dates lined up this week. Anyway time draws near and I'm feeling abit weary from all the walking so I decide to sit on a bench at Bourke St mall. I sit on the bench chilling out and getting my thoughts together before the date. I scan around from where I'm sitting and I spot Daryl walking behind me. I yell out to him and he comes over.

I tell him about my lack of approaches during the day and how I am feeling about this date tonight. I get a message from my date saying she's stuck at work and will be running 15 minutes late. Damn! It makes my nervousness even worse. Daryl and I sit on the bench and talk for abit while we wait for my date to arrive. I reply to her text saying "cool, first round is on you"

I spot her from across the tram tracks. A tall blonde wearing this white wavy dress, black leggings and these silver heels. I knew it was her. Oh no! What have I got myself into? I see her texting on her phone. I know she's texting me. A few seconds later I receive her text and walk over. As I walk closer I look at her and realise she's alot sexier than I remembered. I say hi and give her a hug and we walk to Cho Gao for some drinks.

As we were walking up there she was asking me things like what I did. She had no idea what I did but she told her friends I worked in fashion which I thought was funny. I asked her what she did over the weekend. Turns out shes a body sculptor and was in a competition. No doubt! Her body is amazing. We arrive at Cho Gao and we order cocktails. We sit on the couch and we chat for abit. There's not much distance between us and I'm hesitant to move close. She's lying back with all of her to see. Mmmmmm! When you're nervous as hell 20cm seems like 20 metres.

I do kino abit but I feel weird about it. She doesn't seem to mind it but I just can't seem to take things further. The vibe we have is really good but in the back of my head I want to make advances with her but I'm afraid to.

After a couple of cocktails she says she's starving so we head to Lion Bar for some wedges. This time we're sitting across from each other :( I keep the vibe going and she's investing in the interaction as well. We eat the wedges and then I suggest we go for a walk. We walk along Swanston and we're playfully teasing each other. I'm using abit of kino but again I'm not really taking it anywhere physically. She suggests we go for some coffee. I agree and we head to the coffee shop.

I sit close to her in the coffee shop but again I can't get myself to escalate. It's time for me to go home and we walk to the train station. She has to take the train home too. We head to my platform and we talk for abit. The train is a few minutes away. As we're talking I draw myself closer to her and establish eye contact. She gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek and says goodbye. I show both my hands and she grabs them. I draw her in close for a kiss but she turns away. I don't seem affected by it. We talk for abit more and again she hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and says goodbye before I jump on the train.

I was kicking myself as I was sitting on the train home. I know I would have taken things further with her. That being said, in the past I have kinda got into my shell when I was with someone who is incredibly sexy, flirty and sharp as the woman I went out with tonight. I now feel more confident in keeping up with women of her calibre. I feel there is a good chance we'll be meeting again. Whether we hook up or become friends it's great to have a woman that keeps me sharp and on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment