Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekly Update Sheet 17/07/2010

How did you go with the missions this week?
I feel like I was abit more energised this week and was looking to get a big score this week
.
Were the last 2 weeks a success in your mind? If so, why?
I feel they were a success as I felt I was becoming more comfortable and honest about who I am and I feel the extrinsic results really reflect that.

What do you need to change for the next week? To get better again?
I need to spend more time planning. I need to give time to myself.

What was great about “you” in the last 2 weeks?
I was being me and people loved me for it.

What were your favorite excuses during the last 2 weeks?
I'm too tired. I'll do it later. I've got other things to do.

Is there anything you’d like to get off your chest?
This week was about getting things off my chest.


Please give a field or update report below:
I enjoyed 2 dates with 2 incredibly sexy women. I felt more comfortable being around beautiful women as a result. I feel in the past I was abit intimidated by them but I realise they are human beings just like us and they want to know what I'm all about. I feel excited as I may be moving out soon. I am just waiting for one of my applications to go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment