Sunday, June 13, 2010

10 ways you are currently not in integrity

1. I see myself as a person who is giving and caring of others yet I don't hang around people who share the same values.
2. I am a hard worker and a person who likes to be challenged yet I am not in a job which challenges me or inspires me to work hard.
3. I seek to motivate and inspire yet there are times where I feel competitive and try to stop others from achieving.
4. I value health and fitness yet I have not been taking care of myself as of late.
5. I am someone who is looking to improve my life yet when I am on a roll I am looking for ways to sabotage myself.
6. I tell people I am happy with where my life is at and yet my lifestyle does not reflect it.
7. I undertake activities which do not align with my core values.
8. I am giving yet I am impulsive and can be possessive.
9. I handle pressure well but I tend to bottle up my issues rather than address them directly
10.I am not direct about my desires and do not go for what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment