Sunday, June 6, 2010

Think of 5 ways that you can be more creative with meeting women.

1. Speed Dating
I have booked myself in to go speed dating in a couple of weeks time. Can't wait!

2. Salsa
Salsa is like a fun version of speed dating. Usually there are alot more girls than guys.

3. Social Activity Groups
I've been looking online for social groups or forums. There are quite a few out there but nothing that really interests me.

4. Singles Events
Last night I found a few club nights dedicated to singles. I'm definitely going to check them out.

5. Hired guns
Retail assistants, promo girls, strippers. They're all paid to talk to you so why not take advantage. Most of the time the interaction is one on one which I have come to realise is important in getting better with women.

I've spent the last few months doing alot of approaches but I feel I have failed to see results materialise. I feel that time spent in isolation is the difference between those who are good with women and those who aren't. I think in the past month I've probably had a total of 2 hours in isolation with women. I have set myself a goal over the next 3 months to spend 50 hours isolation time with women.

No comments:

Post a Comment