Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nightgame

25/06/2010
As mentioned in my last post I didn't realise how hard it is to post a field report for night game. So many things are going on. There are so many interactions I get into and forget quickly. I'll do my best to breakdown most of my interactions.

Carrying over from the night before I was in a sexual state. Throughout the day I had visions of pulling girls out of Spice Market and bringing them to the toilets in the lobby and having dirty animal sex. I had invited a few guys from the Lair and All Stars. I only got a reply from Daryl and Adam from All Stars. We decided to meet at Fed Square with the Wing Knights crew. I arrived early and met up with Carl and Eddie. We all head to Spice Market.

As soon as I walk in I head straight to the bar. While I'm waiting I open the girl next to me. I opened with something situational about the bar. She was abit old but it was good to get in a social mood. We were chatting for quite abit and got a friendly vibe going. As we're talking a guy from behind comes over and asks me what I do for a living. He then goes on to talk about how he works for NASA and goes on and on in a bragging sort of way. Adam is talking to the group right behind me. Turns out they're friends with the girl I'm talking to at the bar. So NASA guy keeps going on and on to the point the girl leaves him to me to deal with.

I get my drink and join Adam. "Hey my friend isn't causing you any trouble is he?" Adam introduces me to the group. There are a couple of cuites. One in particular, I figure Adam is going for her. We'll call her J. J comments on my scarfe and touches it. I tease her and we exchange some banter but knowing she's Adam's I i turn over to talk to the friends. They seem real cool and we're vibing well. Then NASA guy decides to join us. He starts talking to one of the girls and starts rambling on about NASA. You can see she doesn't give a shit and she's getting real pissed off. This guy just doesn't have a clue. I'm standing there enjoying the events unfolding. NASA guy is pretty much told to fuck off. Adam and I chat to the girls for abit longer before ejecting. Adam probably should have at least number closed J.

Adam and I join the rest of the guys. They argue that there are too many oldies in the bar so they leave and head to Cookie. Adam and I decide to stick around for abit longer before heading to Cookie. There's not much going on so Adam and I decide to do a lap around the venue before leaving. I manage to catch a few approach invitations where I went in and danced with the girls of a bit but they kinda went nowhere. I've done my lap around the venue and I see Adam in set. I spot another set not far away from where he is so I go over and talk to them.

I walk over and there are two cuties. A petite black haired girl and a brown haired Dutch girl. I saw the petite black haired girl dancing at the bar earlier thinking "slut!" I go in and chat to both. The Dutch girl is incredibly sexy wearing this sequin black dress. She seems like she's up for some fun too. We're exchanging abit of banter and flirting abit. Petite black haired girl walks off so I have the Dutch girl in isolation. There seems to be a great vibe going between us and then she just throws out that she's married out there.
Me: Cool. Do you want another one?

We chat for abit more. I can't see her friend. I number close Dutch girl and leave.
I texted her not long after:
Me: Pleasure meeting you :) Khoi

Next Day:
Me: Are you keeping out of trouble
Her: ?
Me: ???
Her: Sorry who's this?
Me: Ask your friend. Unlike you she doesn't have the memory of a goldfish
Her: That's rude dexter wannabe (we were talking about serial killers and dexter)
Me: Dexter is based on my life story. It's a shame you haven't seen the second season. It's when it gets better.

Yet to hear anything. I possibly could have hung around and switched targets. Based on my last post my slut radar may be my married woman radar.

Adam and I head to Cookie. We can't find the rest of the guys. There's not much going on so we leave and check out Long Room. Again not much going on. I do a lap around the bar. As I am walking I see a group of blondes dancing. As I walk closer and I lock eyes with one of them, a gorgeous curvaceous blonde. I had a hard time getting my eyes off her rack. I pull her in.
Me: You guys are the only ones having fun here tonight
Her: Why don't you join us?

I introduce myself to her friends and dance with blondie. I bring her in real close and we're humping and grinding each other. She's giving me a massive hard-on. We're real close and our eyes are locked. I can feel the sexual charge and I know she feels it too. I know it's on but I am hesitant to make a move. Fuck!
I walk away kicking myself. Adam is telling me she's up for it and to go for it. I turn back to her and dance with her again. By that point she could see what I was after. My eyes said it all. She goes on to say she has boyfriend or she's married. I can't remember now. It always seems like the hotter the girl is the more hesitant I am to make a move.

Adam is in a set and I'm standing in the bar with a massive boner. Grrr. Adam ejects and seeing as there was nothing else in the bar we left. I get a call from Daryl and we to meet on Swanston St. Adam and I arrive. While we were waiting I spot a sexy brunette at the tram stop. I walk over and open direct. She was very open and we vibed well. Turns out she's some kind of musical actress (I haven't got around to facebook stalking her yet). Her tram is coming so I get the number close.

We meet up with the rest of the guys trying to determine where we should go next. Adam and I are keen on Spice Market while the others want to head somewhere else. We split up and head to Spice Market. At this point there wasn't really much going on. I would walk through the crowd and jump in on approach invitations but they didn't really go anywhere. Adam and I finish the night at Transport with a few chillout drinks before heading home.

Night of Mayhem
I really didn't know what to expect from this but from the stories I've heard I was looking forward to this. I meet up at Fed Square with Damo, Keith, Rey and Michael. Liam rocks up abit late and we head to transport to have abit of a chat about social freedom. It's weird I think most of us know the principles and concepts behind social freedom, not many of us practice it.

We then hit the streets for abit of mischief. We start off by proposing to random girls on the street. The girl I proposed to seemed to respond well but I didn't roll with it and try to take it further. Something I haven't been doing enough.

Next thing Liam got me doing was getting on a bench and doing the Karate Crane thingy for 20 seconds. It's funny as I was doing it. Though I did get looks, people would just turn away and get on with what they were doing. We continued on walking on the street and opened as many girls as we could with the intention of closing. A number of times I would leave set and Liam would ask "Did you close her?" I'd be like "Ummm...No" and Liam would say "Well, get back in there." They wouldn't give me their numbers but it put me in the mentality to go for the close.

There was one girl who passed us who was holding an umbrella and there was a guy walking near her but we weren't sure if they were together. Liam gets me to open. I run after her and open. Next thing the guy pushes me from behind and gets confrontational. He say "What are you doing? You don't just come up to girls and talk to them." I stood there staring him in the eye unfazed by his agression. I say "hey you're a lucky guy." He's getting more agressive and seems to ready to throw hands but I stand my ground and stare him in the eye. He says "you're lucky I've got a birthday party to goto". He turns away for a second and turns back winding up his fists expecting me to flinch but I still hold my ground. I simply smile and watch as he walks away. Second time someone has been confrontational with me this week. It's weird I don't know if I'm keeping still out of sheer stupidity or if it's me really standing my ground. I found it kinda funny "You don't just come up to girls and talk to them."

Liam then gets us having a conversation with one person on the footpath on one side of the road and another person on the otherside. I was blown away by my vocal projection. Something I have worked on for the last few months.

Now it was time to put what we have practiced into the club. We went to Cookie and we focused on being in a meditative state in times when we're not in set. Alot of the times we feel the need to be approaching to maintain our social value which alot of the time makes us more nervous. I have a feel for where Liam is getting at with this but I'm not good at explaining it. Liam gets me to open a set but focusing more on talking slower, getting closer and using alot of sexual touch. Something I'm still trying to get good at. I still feel the need to be high energy sometimes.

After a few sets we head upstairs to the Toff. This time we're going for quick makeouts. Liam points out a set for me to enter. I feel abit hesitant but I go in. I open direct, talking in slow-mo and holding eye contact. I go for the kiss but she backs off. BOOM! I get blown out. Liam and Damo point out sets, I go in, go for the makeout and BOOM!. It's funny even though I got blownout, I don't feel any different. There were a couple of sets where even after I attempted to kiss them, they still felt comfortable with me around. Even though I didn't get a kiss close it put me in the mindset of becoming a closer. Something I have been struggling with for a while.

We ended the night with the right of passage, dancing in front of transport. As we were dancing, people inside were cheering us on. It was awesome as at this point we didn't really care what people thought. I came out of this feeling like I can become the guy who closes. To be more comfortable in talking slower and leaving space. It also opened me to becoming more of an objection handler.

No comments:

Post a Comment