Saturday, June 19, 2010

Personal Foundation Program - 50 unresolved issues

1. Debt
2. Working within a job which does not align with my values
3. Unpaid fines
4. Sexual insecurities
5. Establishing a bond with my parents
6. Not putting the effort I know I am capable of
7. Not being upfront and honest with others
8. Being open about my fears
9. Helping my brother out
10.Alcohol/Drugs...I don't take as much as I used to but I do take it to the extent that it screws with my head.
11.Taking care of myself...recently I have gone through a slight binge of self-sabotage.
12.Finding thinge that make me happy
13.Giving more time to myself. I need to get in my head that it's OK to say "NO" sometimes. My wellbeing is much more important.
14.Coming up with excuses for not taking action
15.Expressing my feelings more often
16.My hip injury. I'm not young anymore and it hasn't got any better in the past few months. Get something done.
17.Sell my motorcycle gear. I don't ride anymore and it's taking up space
18.Get my car fixed...or otherwise sell it
19.Allowing myself to be influenced by the wrong people
20.Blaming my past for my failures. I need to let it go and focus more on the moment
21.Putting up with my home situation
22.Putting up with negativity
23.Being complacent
24.Blaming others for my failures

No comments:

Post a Comment