Saturday, June 12, 2010

Personal Wins for the week 13/06/2010

Date Specifically, what is it? Benefit to You
09/06/2010 Approached a group set during the day and got a a number close. Beautiful women are usually in groups and it scares the shit out of me. I normally approach women when they are on their own.

09/06/2010 Approached an Asian girl
I don’t normally approach Asian girls as I'm not that attracted to them. But it could just be a mental block as most of the harshest rejections I have ever been given are from Asian girls. I'm going to approach Asian girls more often not to pick them up but to know I have the option and know that it's not fear stopping me from approaching them. This girl I met was really cool and bubbly. An Australianised Asian girl who conducted herself in a way which I thought was very attractive. I got a number close and she has been responding to my texts. I'm looking forward to taking her out.

11/06/2010 Got a job interview
I have felt a strong amount of fear in changing jobs because I didn't feel like I would make the same amount of money as I am making now. As I am a shift worker I also get shift allowance which bumps up my pay massively so to go back to a 9-5 job would significantly slash my pay. I felt I didn't have what it takes to make the amount of money I am making now without shift allowance. I didn't feel like I had the skills or experience. Getting the interview has really shaken me, in a good way and has given me some juice. Something to be excited about.

11/06/2010 Started doing BJJ again
It felt good to be back on the mat. Even though I had my ass kicked it was the feeling of being in a survival situation. I gives me a bit of a jolt. Something which makes me feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment