Friday, June 25, 2010

Nightgame 24/06/2010

I haven't done much nightgame recently which is a shame because I feel I have alot more freedom in my interactions. I can be more fun, playful, flirty and sexual very fast. Thursday night Sammy picks me up from my place and we head the city to meet up with Daryl. Wet meet up at fed square we spot a tall gorgeous brunette walk past. I turn back and chase after her.

Me: Excuse me.
She freaks out for abit and I give her some time to relax and realise what's going on.
Me: I know this is totally out of the blue but...you're really beautiful I had to come talk to you. My name is Khoi
As I was saying that I was blown away by my vocal projection. I think Sammy and Daryl would have been able to hear the whole interaction. Thinking to myself "I'm fucking awesome." Generally I am a soft spoken person and I have been practicing developing more vocal range and power. It's really starting to pay off.
Her: Thankyou. I'm N
Me: So what trouble are you plotting tonight?
Her: I'm going to Run bar (??? I think thats what she said)
Me: I have no idea where that is.
Her: It's on Nicholson St
Me: I take it you're abit of a party girl.
Her: Yeah but I like to relax sometimes too
The interaction was kinda going nowhere so I go for the number close anyway.
Her: How old are you?
Me: I'm 26
Her: I'm 18
Damn! As this was happening I knew I played into her hoop. Oh well.

We end up going to Cookie to have a few drinks. There wasn't much around. As we were walking out we spot three hotties talking to the bouncer. They're from Perth and they're looking for a place to dance. Sammy opens them and they ask us where we recommend. I suggest Eve. We talk to the girls for abit but they seem to have ADD.

We decide to call it a night. We were saying farewell and I was doing some stupid karate chops. Some hobo guy comes in and jokes around with us for abit. I think nothing of it. Sammy and I say bye to Daryl. I'm really needing to take a piss so Sammy and I head to hungry jacks. As we're walking up there hobo guy comes up to me and starts asking for some change. I say I don't have any money on me. He keeps persisting and I continue to say I don't have any money.

I walk into hungry jacks and toward the toilets and he is still following me. I have a feeling something is about to go down. I stop at the door to goto the toilets and I look him in the eye and tell him look I don't have any money. He then asks me "are you a faggot?" to which I reply "do you really expect me to give you money after asking me if I'm a faggot?"

At that point he starts getting aggressive and starts closing the distance on me. I push him out of the way and tell him "get out of my space!" For some weird reason he pulls his hand out to shake my hand and I reply "I don't want to shake your hand" He gets even more agressive expecting me to back off or shy away but I hold my ground and stare straight in the eye. It was a weird moment. Even though there were these feelings of fear I also felt a sense of peace. He threw something at me expecting me to react but I was able to hold myself together.

At one point I must have said something to aggravate him so he says "what are you gonna do about it?" to which I reply "what are you gonna do about it?" He puts his hand in his pocket as if he's gonna grab a knife or something but at that point my will was stronger than his and he backed away. Ahhhh finally I can take a piss.

Anyway Sammy and I leave hungry jacks and drive home. As we're driving home I suggest we check out Lou Lou's seeing as it's on the way home. He agrees. We arrive at Lou Lou's but the line is bloody long and there is a cover charge. I manage to get the bouncer to get us guestlist but still couldn't be bothered paying. We head to the Irish pub across from Lou Lou's. They're playing some pub rock and it was full of bogans. Sammy seems abit weirded out and I'm thinking to myself fuck it I'll just roll with it.

I noticed a cute redhead in a purple dress dancing at the bar. You could see she was in a group but at the same time kinda disconnected from it. I was thinking "slut!" Anyway Sammy and I were watching the band and we start singing along to some bogan classics like Jessie's girl. I see the cute redhead walk onto the dancefloor. I stand there waiting for an opportunity to go in. As she dancing she is scanning around and I lock eyes with her and smile. I walk in, take her hand, spin her and draw her in close. I say in her ear "what's your name?" We exchange a few words for abit as I am drawing her closer and closer. I let her go off and dance for abit and I talk to her friends. Turns out the redhead was married. Damn!

One thing I have been struggling with when doing nightgame is getting in that sexual state. I feel that though it does not guarantee I will get lucky that night. It does put me in the game. Which brings me to Friday night. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment