Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekly Update Sheet 26/06/2010

Why are you alive?
To inspire others to get the best out of themselves. To inspire myself to get the best out of myself. To bring value to everyone who comes into my presence.

What are you most proud of having accomplished this week?
Pushing my comfort zones. Doing things I have never done before.

What challenges did you encounter this week?
Finding the motivation to go to work. Keep momentum going with all stars. I think I may have burned myself out in that first week.


What did you most enjoy this week?

Speed dating. It was surprising how many hot girls there were and it was fun to work on my conversational skills.
Night of Mayhem with the Naturals. It really put me out of my comfort zone and opened my mind to the possibility of being a man women desire.


What would you like to talk about during your next coaching session?
Making things fun


Is there anything else you would like to let me know?
Looking forward to moving on and smashing my goals.

I didn't like the idea of the missions being spread out to two weeks. I feel like the excitement of smashing my goals kinda died out by the second week and the juice just wasn't there. On a more positive note. I went speed dating where there was surprisingly some really hot girls. I was good to get these girls in isolation as I feel in the last few weeks I haven't been putting myself in these situations. I look forward to doing more in the future.

I also did the Night of Mayhem workshop with the Naturals. A workshop focused on social freedom and expanding your comfort zone. The biggest thing I got out of this was that I can be the guy who pulls the trigger and to become a better objection handler.

No comments:

Post a Comment