Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Something to be positive about

I feel like alot of my posts recently have been very negative so I thought I start posting things to feel positive about. I figure I'll start with a list. Not sure if I get bonus points for this but here goes:

- That burning feeling I get when I have an intense workout
- Smashing it at the gym this afternoon
- Crazy experiences to talk to people about
- Exploring my creativity
- Going to Salsa tomorrow
- Meeting with like minded guys wanting to change their lives
- Going for a new job
- Knowing I have people to prove wrong
- BJJ is awesome. The adrenaline of fighting in a safe environment with minimal resistance. The feeling of needing to survive. It's something I've been missing for a while.
- The emotional journey I go on when I listen to trance music. The feeling of escapism
- Meeting with people I haven't seen in a while
- Being complimented on my dress sense. I haven't done much to my wardrobe. I've added a few accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment