Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All Stars Dean - Missions

I was abit annoyed last week for not putting in my score. I remember I was in my car ready to enter my score on my phone and then something came up. Well that's all in the past so this week I really want to smash it! I am aiming for a top 10 score this week so in this post I will post my breakdown of points.

Points earned so far 02/06/2010:
50 - Movie of the week (How to eat pussy like a champ). I love it :)
40 - Take a solid action step towards your goal. This week I went out and approached some beautiful women. I spent time in the gym. Put money toward investing in shares. I also grabbed a womans hand and put it on my dick (something I haven't tried before)
10 - Talk to someone about your goal. On Sunday I caught up with a couple of friends I hadn't seen in a while and talked about how I wanted to approach 200 girls during the day.

80 - I have made 4 posts in my journal including this one :)
60 - Ive added another 3 more

Cleansweep Focus
100 - I surround myself with music which makes my life more enjoyable. I love trance music.

25 - Read some erotic sex stories. Just started reading My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. So far a good read.

03/06/2010
120 - Feel the fear and do it anyway.

25 - Talk to people about your fears and worries.

Social risk taking missions
40 - Write about your current level of sexuality in your interactions with girls

100 - "Weekly Update Sheet" and "Personal Wins Weekly"

20 - Post a reply in your cities thread

20 - Answer 50 funny questions in your journal

Confidence Building
25 - Recognise your insecurities
25 - Talk about it with friends and loved ones

This brings my total to 740. Though it was not what I was aiming for this week, it is my personal best. I can't wait for the league to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment