Friday, June 18, 2010

Self Image

How do I see myself?

I look at myself in the mirror in the morning and I can't help but smile, flex, dance and sometimes even flirt with myself. I see an incredibly sexy guy who is on this Earth to please women :) I often get complemented on the way I dress and how confident I am and it reinforces what I already believe. But this wasn't always the case. If you have read my post on Attraction you will see I had a very negative perception of myself.

It took me years of more internal change than external change to be where I'm at today. I think learning to understand my value as a person has helped me develop my positive self image. I've always had a great sense of style but no-one has ever commented on my fashion sense until more recently. I've never had a girl call me hot until recently. I've come to realise it's not what you wear but how you wear it.

I still see the quiet skinny Asian kid with the bowl haircut and the funny overbite somedays but in recent times it has done more to motivate me to change myself more than anything. I sometimes find it hard to believe that this sexy bald guy is really me. I wish I could go back in time and talk to my old self and tell him that he would one day be a sexy motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment