Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's not coming along as I expected...

I am writing this as I feel like I am not getting the progress I had expected of myself. I feel like a journeyman at the moment. Grinding it out day-in, day-out not knowing when my next explosion of success will come from. I guess it's kind of like what I mentioned in my last post. I am expecting something to just magically happen out of nowhere rather than just enjoying the process.

I got into the seduction community to be able to interact with more women but what I find I'm doing more and more is that I'm interacting with more and more guys with the same goals in mind. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad thing. I feel that some of the most beautiful women I have approached and number closed, I wouldn't have done without the support of the guys in the community. But communicating with guys alone isn't going to make you good with women. Interacting and connecting with women will. I can't say I have many quality female friends and the women I keep in contact with often are my sisters.

To be doing what I have been doing for the last few months and not making considerable progress I feel I need to do things a little bit differently. I will still continue to do cold approaches but I want to add a few things so that I am consistenly interacting with women. I feel that cold approaching alone is difficult in that you need to approach and create a hook to transition into a conversation and with most approaches, that's not gonna necessarily happen so you never hit a point in a conversation where you get to practice your conversation skills. I didn't get into this to become the world's best approacher. Yesterday I booked in to go speed dating in a few weeks time. I am also going to attend salsa classes. I know I love salsa but why I'm not going is another reason. I am also looking into attending yoga classes. Especially when there are alot of women ;)

I want to build a lifestyle where I am surrounded by beautiful women all the time. I feel by being around women all the time, it's only natural that more women will come into my life.

Matt is saying I need to interact with 15-20 women a week to see some progress. So here is my breakdown of where I will expect to meet and interact with women:
- Speed dating
- Salsa
- Yoga
- Retail assistants
- Day game
- Bars
- Clubs

The key focus areas for me will need to be places where I have women in complete isolation. I would say these are speed dating, salsa and sometimes retail. I feel that through the seduction community I have made the world smaller to some extent. Everywhere I go these days I seem to bump into someone I know. I would like these people to be women more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment