Saturday, June 19, 2010

My lifestyle in 12 months

I wake up to a blowjob and blow my load on the face of a beautiful blonde girl. An incredible sight :) Feeling like a king I jump out of bed ready to take on whatever the world throws at me. I walk into the bathroom in an apartment I am glad to call home. I look at myself in the mirror and see this incredibly sexy man. A solid build, six-pack abs and a gorgeous smile that makes women melt. I flirt with myself in front of the mirror for about five minutes before I freshen up, take a shower and get ready for work. I put on a fitted suit. It makes me feel amazing. I feel like there is a warm aura beeming around me. If I were to walk into a room people would wonder "there's something about this guy. Who is he?"

I sit at the dining table in front of the laptop checking my e-mails, facebook, etc... while the beautiful blonde girl is serving me breakfast. Bacon and eggs, and orange juice. As I am having breakfast, I look out the window and I see the sun, clear skies and the city skyline. I think to myself how greatful I am to be waking up to an amazing day such as this is and how greatful I am to be alive.

Off to work I go. I give blondie a kiss and head out. I walk onto the footpath. I could take the tram today but I figure it's such a nice day, I'm gonna take a walk. As I walk past people, I look them in the eye and give them a warm smile and say "Hi". I arrive at work early as usual. I use this time to jump on-line and check out my finances. I have just been paid. My shares all went up. I can't see see how I had money problems 12 months ago. My boss walks in and I get up and we have a chat for a bit. I really enjoy working with him and I think it's great to be working with someone I feel close with. I'm happy to be at work. It's a place where I am being challenged and at the same time I am in an environment which is inspiring and encouraging. I love my workmates. Not only do we get along at work, we get on well afterwork. It's great to be working amongst a bunch of people who inspire you to be your best.

After work I goto the gym and absolutely smash it! I feel like an animal. Every rep I do makes me feel stronger and stronger. I have a snack before heading to BJJ. I have recently got my blue belt. To me it is an amazing achievement as I have put in alot of time and effort. This is the beginning of an amazing journey and it's great to be part of a club which is very encouraging and supportive. I also feel an obligation to help others as I have been through the pain that the white belts have gone through.

I go home and this time it's not blondie but an elegant, tall and beautiful brunette. She's incredibly intelligent and we chat over dinner about our day and the adventures we have been up to. After dinner we sit on the couch and we are giving each other foot rubs while watching TV. We freshen up with a shower then head to the bedroom for some animalistic sex before I fall asleep.

My weekends would be spent having afternoon sessions with my close friends. People who add value to my life and people who I feel I can add value to theirs. Beer, good food, good company. That or I would be enjoying some amazing adventure such as snowboarding, surfing, dancing... I would also find the time to spend with my family and build our tight bond.

I see myself going on one of my yearly trips overseas. I'm thinking Europe. Two weeks seducing some of the world's most beautiful women while building amazing life experiences with people who I consider my friends.

I see myself as a man who is confident. A man who enriches others lives. A man who influences and inspires people to be the best they can be. Someone who is fun, sociable, sexual, flirty. A man who is amazing with women. A man people look upto. I will be a man who lives life with a purpose. A man who is living to leave behind a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment